2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny thing about pizza in Miami is this: New Yorkers always complain about the pizza down here, yet most of the pizza spots are owned and operated by New Yorkers.

Have we talked about All or Nothing in here yet?

Can't believe Fisher said he was shocked to be fired.

I've always been a Fisher fan, stemming from his early Oilers/Titans days. His middling coaching record speaks for itself though. What I think is a testament to Jeff Fisher the man though, is how respected he was by the players. Many many comments about their admiration for Fish. I thought that was cool.

Their new coach is spunky as heck. I've been a Goff believer, so dare I say the Rams might be a sneaky team this season? Niners are in re-build mode, Cardinals are talented, but aging and the Seahawks aren't as formidable going into a season as they have been in prior years.

I think I just convinced myself. Rams NFCW division champions this season. Book it! :lol:

Gotta love 651's preseason predictions :lol:

I'm just gonna make it an annual thing...Stay tuned, I guess...

:lol:

On passes aimed 5 yards downfield or less, Cam Newton ranked last in comp % (55.3) & was the only starting QB with more INT (5) than TD (1).

C-vwxN4WsAIy9CY.jpg:large

I'll just let his play this year do the talking

BA ripped his QB for years now he's posting TO crying gifs...FOH

View media item 2240735
Turned on RT17 after his performance on TNF against the Bengals last season. It was a knee jerk reaction. Had been in his corner for years prior and now I'm back after a good season and a playoff appearance.

Being a good passer over 20 yards is great but it's not necessary to be an effective NFL quarterback.
Does that mean Tannehill is a great QB? :nerd:

You're smarter than this eddie.
Just asking Mister Friendly's opinion

I never mentioned the word "great" in my post :lol:

I used the word effective.

If Ryan Tannehill was only deficient in one area he could be an "effective" NFL quarterback.

But he's not just deficient in one area.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom