2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished Spiderman...

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce there was 3 god damn Katy Perry commercials before the movie, you're gonna cream yourself before it even starts.

Started using Coffee Meets Bagel a couple weeks ago

I got a connection woohoo

Now hope she responds back :nerd:

View media item 2463057

View media item 2463057
ugly ***, bird faced, b***h t**ted a** dude

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce there was 3 god damn Katy Perry commercials before the movie, you're gonna cream yourself before it even starts.

KatyPerrysBoobs_06.gif

already did when i watched transformers and she was in the commercials before that :pimp:

Have we talked about All or Nothing in here yet?

Can't believe Fisher said he was shocked to be fired.

I've always been a Fisher fan, stemming from his early Oilers/Titans days. His middling coaching record speaks for itself though. What I think is a testament to Jeff Fisher the man though, is how respected he was by the players. Many many comments about their admiration for Fish. I thought that was cool.

Their new coach is spunky as heck. I've been a Goff believer, so dare I say the Rams might be a sneaky team this season? Niners are in re-build mode, Cardinals are talented, but aging and the Seahawks aren't as formidable going into a season as they have been in prior years.

I think I just convinced myself. Rams NFCW division champions this season. Book it! :lol:

Their new coach is spunky as heck. I've been a Goff believer, so dare I say the Rams might be a sneaky team this season? Niners are in re-build mode, Cardinals are talented, but aging and the Seahawks aren't as formidable going into a season as they have been in prior years.

I think I just convinced myself. Rams NFCW division champions this season. Book it! :lol:

:lol:

Have we talked about All or Nothing in here yet?

Can't believe Fisher said he was shocked to be fired.

I've always been a Fisher fan, stemming from his early Oilers/Titans days. His middling coaching record speaks for itself though. What I think is a testament to Jeff Fisher the man though, is how respected he was by the players. Many many comments about their admiration for Fish. I thought that was cool.

you drinking already. you off today :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom