2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neg reps will never happen. A post could have -10 reps even if it's a valid point nobody agrees with.

A neg rep system that's put in place to eliminate trolling and stupid posts would be fine by me.

You reach a certain limit until a moderator bans you for a day, week, or permenantly.

Everyone has the right to post whatever they want, but the dumb **** has to stop. Not specially in this thread, but the NBA thread and others in general.

Last edited:
A neg rep system that's put in place to eliminate trolling and stupid posts would be fine by me.

You reach a certain limit until a moderator bans you for a day, week, or permenantly.

Everyone has the right to post whatever they want, but the dumb **** has to stop. Not specially in this thread, but the NBA thread and others in general.

All of this.

I agree with this in principle. I don't go into the NBA thread or general so I can't speak to how it is now, but I remember the worst of it. Mindless banter that dragged down any chance for real conversation :smh:

I agree with this in principle. I don't go into the NBA thread or general so I can't speak to how it is now, but I remember the worst of it. Mindless banter that dragged down any chance for real conversation :smh:

that's how a lot of people feel about this thread tho :lol:

not I of course

During the NFL season we actually talk about football every single day tho.

It's the off-season, and off seasons in the NFL aren't that exciting. Not really much to talk about

Last edited:
word, I never seen anyone get turned away when talking football. usually people will pick up on it, even if its old news. I think the NT draft really hurt some peoples feelings 

^ you forgot yankees in that grouping.. lakers/cowboys/yankees

moIPbV.gif

no wonder there are rumors bron wants to go to LA

1408.gif

Last edited:
Lol them NT drafts were hilarious.

Washed y'all in the Music draft.

But we've been talking about kaep all off season. Which is honestly the biggest story in the league at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom