2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

We had an NTer draft as well, and some people were feelin things when they weren't selected.

Other people was laughin their *** off at those losers.
My squad washed tf outta everyone else.

@eddiengambino @itsaboutthattime @651akathePaul
pimp.gif
giphy.gif

anybody following the 4 missing dudes from outside of Philly? this **** is bizarre as hell

sounding like some Criminal Minds/True Detective ****
if you talking about our receiving core, they're in fargo with el presidente 

Welp @nickmaz96

Is USC quarterback Sam Darnold sending a message to the Jets?

News of the New York Jets' roster teardown -- and the likely motive behind it -- has made its way across the country and into the brain of a 20-year-old quarterback who attends college in Los Angeles.

His name is Sam Darnold and, yes, he knows about the unofficial "Suck for Sam" campaign.

"I really don't have any thoughts about that, but I've definitely heard of it," he said Tuesday at ESPN in Bristol, Connecticut, where he was a guest of Michael Smith and Jemele Hill on "The Six."

The USC quarterback admitted he's flattered by the attention ("Yeah, you have to be"), but he seemed a bit uncomfortable with the idea of an NFL team basing its rebuilding plan on the hope of drafting him in 2018.

"I don't think any team should tank their season because of me," said Darnold, a third-year sophomore who will be draft-eligible for the first time.

Welp @nickmaz96

Is USC quarterback Sam Darnold sending a message to the Jets?

News of the New York Jets' roster teardown -- and the likely motive behind it -- has made its way across the country and into the brain of a 20-year-old quarterback who attends college in Los Angeles.

His name is Sam Darnold and, yes, he knows about the unofficial "Suck for Sam" campaign.

"I really don't have any thoughts about that, but I've definitely heard of it," he said Tuesday at ESPN in Bristol, Connecticut, where he was a guest of Michael Smith and Jemele Hill on "The Six."

The USC quarterback admitted he's flattered by the attention ("Yeah, you have to be"), but he seemed a bit uncomfortable with the idea of an NFL team basing its rebuilding plan on the hope of drafting him in 2018.

"I don't think any team should tank their season because of me," said Darnold, a third-year sophomore who will be draft-eligible for the first time.

JETE fans be like

View media item 2490742

During the NFL season we actually talk about football every single day tho.

It's the off-season, and off seasons in the NFL aren't that exciting. Not really much to talk about

^ This.

Offseason is shoot the **** time. We still discuss important things when they happen.

exactly. and not to be cheesy, but we spend A LOT of time discussing football with each other during the season. it's natural we would talk about other stuff when theres no football since we all have kind of gotten to know each other through the keyboards and screens :lol:

I've never watched Stranger Things and now I don't plan to because Cian Fahey tends to be SPOT ON in his analysis.

Stranger Things is overrated. It's ok but not as good as people make it seem

Overrated how?

It's a good show.. strong first season.. hopefully it can sustain after that

Wouldnt say it was true detective level first season, but it was good

You have to be a certain age to appreciate Stranger Things.

Nostalgia is a large part of its appeal.

Yup.. but it did do a great job of being legit suspenseful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom