2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't hoop in retros anymore, huge mistake. The new ones you can but I'm never wearing them. Jordan cutting mad corners and raising prices. Happy has hell Jays are done and going to clearance now. **** them.

Carmelo always has a good hooping shoe and they're always cheap.

I'm not mad at anyone trying to support a black owned business but those BBB shoes are gonna feel like bricks. $250 for some piss poor quality shoes.

When in doubt, I hoop in Timbs

When in doubt, I hoop in Timbs

159.gif

Yeah, I probably should have added that I haven't bought a pair of retro J's in 8 years.

Seems like there's 1000 other problems Meth needs to address before he gets to the dislike feature lol

Seems like there's 1000 other problems Meth needs to address before he gets to the dislike feature lol

I haven't hit too many snags yet, but I haven't been on my computer much to know about the desktop situation. Main problems I have are the old emojis and I can't figure out how to discard draft.

Yeah, neither have I. My s/n was always in all lower caps, so that wasn't an issue for me. As for the drafts, I really don't care where they are lol

Emoticons need to come back soon tho

Skins are back to being a certified ****show I see...

Dudes should cut their losses with "Kurt" and get all they can for him while they still can

Flamin hot sushi rolls? That looks real good. Where is that from?

I've been eating lots of Poke' lately since Seattle seems to open a new spot every week.

I did, but Kirk and a pick. Can't say no to that.

Gotta swoop in when they're vulnerable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom