2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehh, seems like an over the top reaction from the annoying GoT fans I was referring to on Sunday.

i agree for the most part. it was just a pretty random and meaningless scene for the most part. not like he now has a major role.

i do recall hearing conor mcgregor was supposed to get a cameo this season...interested to see if that pans out :nerd:

i mean aint like they had a pro running around who couldnt really act playing a significant enough role

Funny because when I posted hot cheeto sushi rolls first a few months ago most yall dudes were asking Meth to hand me the ban hammer.

Now ya'll wanna try it... o_O

Hell outta here man. You either believed in the greatness of the hot cheeto or you didn't, hope off da bandwagon! :angry:

Surprised the hell out of me seeing him but I mean what's the big deal?
He was on the screen for like a minute tops.

Funny because when I posted hot cheeto sushi rolls first a few months ago most yall dudes were asking Meth to hand me the ban hammer.

Now ya'll wanna try it... o_O

Hell outta here man. You either believed in the greatness of the hot cheeto or you didn't, hope off da bandwagon! :angry:

nah you posted some other whack bs, man. stop with the fake news, trumpo

Surprised the hell out of me seeing him but I mean what's the big deal?
He was on the screen for like a minute tops.

From what I was reading, people were saying that his signing and appearance were jarring and took them out of the scene. And his reply that the song was a new one was just a marketing ploy.

I didn't have a problem with it though. It was short and sweet and that's all you really want with cameos.

Kaep with the clap back at Vick

20170718_114958.png

I tried some sushi with crusted wasabi peas and it was gross so I can't imagine it with cheetos

and damn all the GOT bullies made Ed Sheeran quit Twitter?

There is a message at the bottom of the thread by the page numbers that pops up when new posts are posted (although sporadically) that reads "messages has been posted....view them?'

You can only see it when you're at the bottom of the page where it pops up. The huddler one was the best as it pops up anywhere you're at and the flashing yellow background draws your attention.

anyone actually see this happen (on desktop)?

Right.. For me it was like ahh Ed Sheeran cool and then I was back into the show without thinking anymore of it lol

People are stupid

yup.. he didnt play any major role or anything.. i dont get it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom