2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This **** is too slow. I've had 2 G4s bootloop in the last 3 months, so I'm not gonna waste my time with another replacement, but this S4 is the struggle bus. But Android doesn't have anything that jumps out at me, besides Pixel and S8+, both of which I'm not tryna pay for lol

Look at the OnePlus 5
I got the OnePlus 3. It's been nothing but great and a third of the price of a Samsung or iPhone

It's coming Peep. :lol:
I believe him this time.

triple-h-nod.gif

Some stuff labelled as mumble rap isn't even that. Migos are clearly influenced by early Memphis rappers and Bone Thugs, and I know people weren't calling them mumble rap in the 90s

They might have took their flows but they still mumble while rapping. Can't understand their raps or interviews. **** them.

I really only listen to Future, Lil Uzi Vert, and Gucci Mane for "mumble rap" though

Everyone else is mediocre to trash

And Migos def ain't mumble rap lol

Some stuff labelled as mumble rap isn't even that. Migos are clearly influenced by early Memphis rappers and Bone Thugs, and I know people weren't calling them mumble rap in the 90s

Yeah they don't mumble at all. It's gotten to a point now that any rapper that makes trap music is labeled a mumble rapper.

With hip hop, there's only so much man can talk about.

We're in this weird era of drug addiction on wax with 808s and hi-hats. As the mainstream platform.

There's no balance at the moment. For every 1 kendrick, there's 2, 21 savages.

And I'm not saying there needs to be some deep meaning behind every rappers song, but whatever happened to just penning down some fly **** to show how skilled you were lyrically. It's like that **** doesn't matter.

Every bar from a lot of these dudes is like "*****es on my ****, I'm lit, poppin' xanxs in the whip, Me and my N_'s rich, "

like c'mon bruh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom