2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a fact! The **** you just wrote is literally a hot line for today's youth.
Damn shame.

Space you sleeping on East.

To be fair though, there's a lot of good hip hop out there

Just that the radios or DJs tend to play the EDM/trap songs because it gets the party going, so those tend to get a lot of plays

It is what it is

@licensed to ball whipping up some burgers as we speak...

15z09pe.jpg
[/IMG]
15z09pe.jpg
[/IMG]
15z09pe.jpg

they need to make a alcoholic version for @nickmaz96

So my girl watches this insecure show, and had me watch the last couple eps. I see it's coming back on so I read some things about it just to get an idea of what's going on, and I'm hella salty for dude smh any of yall or your girls watch?

To be fair though, there's a lot of good hip hop out there

Just that the radios or DJs tend to play the EDM/trap songs because it gets the party going, so those tend to get a lot of plays

It is what it is

I'm not denying that. Obviously dudes like kendrick and J cole will have a longer and respectable career than the Kodak blacks and the Lil boats of the world.

I just don't think those dudes should be given the platform that they have. Especially when the music is ******* garbage.

But I don't run the industry tho. So.

So my girl watches this insecure show, and had me watch the last couple eps. I see it's coming back on so I read some things about it just to get an idea of what's going on, and I'm hella salty for dude smh any of yall or your girls watch?

heard really good things, maybe I will peep that next

I am binging the hell out of Shameless right now

Me and wifey watch, show is mad funny. I always tell her she gotta broken P and kick a few bars. That show is easily one of our favorite shows son.

I'm a Dave East fan. He's nothing special but he's cool. He's different because he doesn't sound like everything else today so he's appreciated.

Migos is trash, fight me

I'm not denying that. Obviously dudes like kendrick and J cole will have a longer and respectable career than the Kodak blacks and the Lil boats of the world.

I just don't think those dudes should be given the platform that they have. Especially when the music is ****ing garbage.

But I don't run the industry tho. So.
I will be honest and say that I find J Cole to be just average and boring tbh....I don't get the hype of him, and I actually thought the mixtapes he released before he blew up were good.

And the platform is really given by these teenagers you see on tumblr and KTT lol
The industry heads are good at marketing to them these rappers lol

Feel like ill end up in the hardcore minority but for reasons that don't make sense I love Young Thug. His music is like golf to me. Most of it sucks but every once in a while there's that one song that keeps me coming back for more, just like that one shot in golf makes you come back.

I enjoyed his most recent "singing" album, whatever its called. And that new song he did with Chance on Soundcloud only is dope AF.

Feel like ill end up in the hardcore minority but for reasons that don't make sense I love Young Thug. His music is like golf to me. Most of it sucks but every once in a while there's that one song that keeps me coming back for more, just like that one shot in golf makes you come back.

Recently I enjoyed his most recent "singing" album, whatever its called. And that new song he did with Chance on Soundcloud only is dope AF.
I don't like his music. Although his features are surprisingly decent at times.

Chance the Rapper though 8)

Im not a huge fan of chance or anything but he's for sure very talented and a good dude. If he drops an album im gonna listen.
And I think it's very predictable that he's well on his way to being one of those rare guys at the very top of the game in sales a bit further down the road.

Music is average as hell.

Industry is pushing him hard.

Everyone says he's a good guy but his music isn't special and I'm tired of it being forced everywhere.

The whole fake independent noise is wack too. **** him.

Chance seems like a cool guy but overall I don't get it, I like a couple of his songs tho but eh

Chance is A1. No doubt about it. He got next and he does his own thing completely which is the **** to me.

J Cole was my **** is college, but I haven't been able to vibe to him lately. Well really just the last album

Seems like it has something behind it. Might blow up if this season isn't on some BS.

My girl used to watch her YouTube or listen to her podcast. One of them and she bought her book. She's on her way for sure. My girl is a big fan, always says she speaks up for black women and says a lot of relatable **** that needs to be said on YouTube or in the show.

Music is average as hell.

Industry is pushing him hard.

Everyone says he's a good guy but his music isn't special and I'm tired of it being forced everywhere.

The whole fake independent noise is wack too. **** him.
tumblr_omfdc2Ou5R1w5w3reo1_500.gif

jk baller i ain't mad at your opinion

I've heard people call him the Rap Kirk Franklin. I heard half of Acid Rap and the entire new album and wasn't impressed. Lyrically average, beats were annoying. It was borderline gospel.

Only 2017 rap albums I listen to and like are Big Boi, Kendrick, Jay, David Banner and Droptop Wop. I can't even enjoy Gucci's music as much as I once did because of all these clowns emulating him that his sound is kind of tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom