2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
humidity is just taxing

This is the biggest problem we got going now.. just being outside is taxing

We've had a ton of rain last 2 weeks.. but it like sucks the air out of the air.. it's 90, but throw on the dryness on top of it and zero wind :x

tumblr_ot8wh1GItK1tkutd4o1_250.gif

That trailer for season 2 of stranger things thou...

He made thriller.. thriller

Fisher is a nice guy, but he's such a mediocre coach.
He lucked out with Eddie George and Steve McNair, and he wasn't ish after that era ended.

Have never seen a coach live off the past as much as him, especially when that past isn't even actually winning, but being a yard short from winning. That yard bought him more than 20 years

Stranger Things 2 is gonna be the goods. New season of Westworld also.

Was so drunk last night I ordered Dominos (against my wishes) and fell asleep before the delivery showed up. Called for a refund this morning and was granted it no problem.

Kobe once demanded the Lakers to trade him. Maybe the Cavs can get Kyrie to change his mind and stay.

Stranger Things 2 is gonna be the goods. New season of Westworld also.

Was so drunk last night I ordered Dominos (against my wishes) and fell asleep before the delivery showed up. Called for a refund this morning and was granted it no problem.
Damn that's Tebow like behavior.smh

The last episode of All or Nothing was cool. Showed the Rams 2017 draft, where players and coaches landed after they were released. Best episode out of the series.

Have never seen a coach live off the past as much as him, especially when that past isn't even actually winning, but being a yard short from winning. That yard bought him more than 20 years
I remember he was on the hot seat and at the brink of getting canned during his Titans run when he got Vince Young and Chris Johnson...which bought him a little more time (until Vince Young became a bust lol)

just finished Defiant Ones. Jimmy Iovine and Dre...new found respect for both. already knew they were both geniuses...but even more so now. ridiculous. i already knew Dre was that dude...had no idea Jimmy was so instrumental in the industry though.

will start Last Chance U S2 next

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom