2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
just finished Defiant Ones. Jimmy Iovine and Dre...new found respect for both. already knew they were both geniuses...but even more so now. ridiculous. i already knew Dre was that dude...had no idea Jimmy was so instrumental in the industry though.

will start Last Chance U S2 next

Still havent watched either...I need to catch up

just finished Defiant Ones. Jimmy Iovine and Dre...new found respect for both. already knew they were both geniuses...but even more so now. ridiculous. i already knew Dre was that dude...had no idea Jimmy was so instrumental in the industry though.

will start Last Chance U S2 next

Watched the first two episodes, very cool stories.

Defiant Ones is a great doc.

Middle of Last Chance U s2, still entertaining.

Show was buns. Def passing on Season 2

giphy.gif

just watched the new trailer for Stranger Things, man I hype for season 2

those Ghostbuster costumes bring memories

Defiant Ones is really cool, I binged it all, the stories are interesting

Dr Dre seems chill as **** and Bruce Springsteen seems like a pretty cool dude

Springsteen still seemed a little salty about Jimmy giving his song to Patti Smith and making it a top 10 hit

I mixed that up, I thought that was Tom Petty?

edit: also I never released Jimmy is the one responsible for A Very Special Christmas, classic Xmas album

I mixed that up, I thought that was Tom Petty?

nah that was Bruce's song.

Petty was salty Jimmy spent so much time with Stevie. or the worry was that Petty would get annoyed if he knew Jimmy and Stevie were together and spending time together dating while Jimmy was supposed to be focused on Petty.

He also gave one of Petty's songs to Stevie Nicks, but he at least gave Tom a feature in that one. Petty seemed a little ticked off about it too though.

nah that was Bruce's song.

Petty was salty Jimmy spent so much time with Stevie. or the worry was that Petty would get annoyed if he knew Jimmy and Stevie were together and spending time together dating while Jimmy was supposed to be focused on Petty.

Yeah I just went back and looked, Stevie Nicks would have gotten back in her day

I also had no idea that Eazy's rap style and persona were completely manufactured by Dre, Cube, and Ren. I knew Eazy was just a street cat prior to NWA, but I didn't realize just how little he had to do with his own musical process. The only thing he provided was his voice.

the Em stuff is pretty cool in episode 4

a lot the of the NWA stuff was fake which is pretty interesting especially when Dre wanted nothing to do with F the Police

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom