2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NCAA is easily my favorite video game lineup. Joint was better than Madden every single year [emoji]128514[/emoji] I remember one year you could run 40s and all that another you had to pick your major and had a girl that would get prettier the better you got [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Did you get your pair of Royals secured KDslittlebro?
Hell naw 
laugh.gif
 I'm snatching a pair off SNKRS. They won't beat me 
yo! grab me a pair. not trying to wake up at 4am 
tired.gif

My Footaction got 60 pairs of the Royals and I don't even live in a city. I don't think anybody will need to be camping out or anything.

NCAA is easily my favorite video game lineup. Joint was better than Madden every single year [emoji]128514[/emoji] I remember one year you could run 40s and all that another you had to pick your major and had a girl that would get prettier the better you got [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
bruhh the 40's?! 
laugh.gif

they were so damn hard for me. 

if I had a skill position player the fastest I could get would be like 4.8-4.7, so my dude would always start out with horrible speed. 
laugh.gif

I didn't realize how many of this threads homies were into sneakers. About two years ago I was supplying the whole NT with sneakers for non resell prices. I'm talking limited stuff. I'm out the shoe game now though.

If you wanna stay up til 9 or 10 your time I think, the Euro sites all release around then

What Euro sites ship? I remember tryna get tech fleece pants when they first dropped and sold out but most major retailers wouldn't ship US. I eventually found two sites that did though.

I'm definitely waking up early to try to get a pair.
Hopefully the SNKR app comes through.

What Euro sites ship? I remember tryna get tech fleece pants when they first dropped and sold out but most major retailers wouldn't ship US. I eventually found two sites that did though.
That babyjs mod posts all the links for most releases. I'm tryna find the last time he posted for the Royals, but if you look at any of the big releases, he'll have the Euro sites listed on there. Can't think of them off the top of my head since I never use them

http://niketalk.com/t/652419/jordan-retro-1-og-royal-returns-april-1-2017/11610#post_27836490

Last edited:
That babyjs mod posts all the links for most releases. I'm tryna find the last time he posted for the Royals, but if you look at any of the big releases, he'll have the Euro sites listed on there. Can't think of them off the top of my head since I never use them

Cool. I've literally haven't brought anything for over a year. Only sneakers on my radar are the all black leather AF1 military boot joints. Decent prices on Flight Club so I'll eventually pull the trigger. Good to know for the future though.

bruhh the 40's?! :lol:

they were so damn hard for me. 

if I had a skill position player the fastest I could get would be like 4.8-4.7, so my dude would always start out with horrible speed. :lol:

I was a got damn beast I had QBs and LBs running 4.3 [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Don't get me started on the Madden one I ran a 4.1 something one time

Black and Red 1s are all I like. I had the mid cut blue joints back in 2001 though with the big Jumpman chain though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom