2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1s are trash

Cmon slime; there's not one pair you would rock?

Had about 10-15 pairs of 1s in my life, back when I collected shoes. Was only buying them because back then, they were dumb cheap. Always on clearance and I wanted 1-23.

1s USED to be so uncomfortable. No cushion or padding at all. They're also ugly. All about my AF1s

To people saying SNKRS or bust, I don't agree. What I've realized over the last few months is that people no longer go to the store. Just buy online and assume if it sells out online that morning, it's gone in stores. Nike and Jordan are making maaaaaad pairs of their shoes now. I'm sure 1s will be in stores for a few days.

1s are trash
Cmon slime; there's not one pair you would rock?
Had about 10-15 pairs of 1s in my life, back when I collected shoes. Was only buying them because back then, they were dumb cheap. Always on clearance and I wanted 1-23.

1s USED to be so uncomfortable. No cushion or padding at all. They're also ugly. All about my AF1s

To people saying SNKRS or bust, I don't agree. What I've realized over the last few months is that people no longer go to the store. Just buy online and assume if it sells out online that morning, it's gone in stores. Nike and Jordan are making maaaaaad pairs of their shoes now. I'm sure 1s will be in stores for a few days.
1s are one the best sneakers for walking on the beach

Last edited:
Lol if I wake up and see the 1s are sold out
Imma cop these instead

img63765828.jpg

Last edited:
That lobster roll actually looks pretty good
april fools

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back