2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha naw I'm 6 0'
Damn that's still some big *** feet 
laugh.gif

Yo Staxx, you go to Active Athlete? I don't know **** about the south. A few years ago I was listening to Lil Flip and he talked about Active Athlete and my girl laughed and made a comment (she lived in Texas for a few years). Then I see on IG today Active Athlete is one of the only stores to get the satin pair. **** blew my mind. She made it sound like their stores were trash.

Last edited:
We don't have one in Dallas. @Peep Game would probably be the one to ask.
It's funny you say that though. I was all over their insta earlier after Slim Thug posted the satin pair.

Yo Staxx, you go to Active Athlete? I don't know **** about the south. A few years ago I was listening to Lil Flip and he talked about Active Athlete and my girl laughed and made a comment (she lived in Texas for a few years). Then I see on IG today Active Athlete is one of the only stores to get the satin pair. **** blew my mind. She made it sound like their stores were trash.

Last night I was going to drive to Walters but downtown Atlanta near GSU is a DEF no go.

Yeah, I seen his page. Then I seen Active Athlete. The way my girl described them, I was stunned they even had a page. I was dumb hype. Satin joints are trash though.

Never heard of Walters. Probably heard it in a Killer Mike or TI joint and never even noticed it.

Buy me a house at the beach (I can do that)
I get all my shoes from Active Athlete (I can do that)

Just left this sneaker shop. They wanted $325.
Cool dudes but G T F O H!!

Last edited:
For the 1 fans, what's the holy trinity: Breds, Royals, and Chicagos, or Breds, Royals, and Shadows? I don't like Chicagos at all 
sick.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom