2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finger hurts from all the reporting in this thread.

I'll start the next one up tomorrow.

dr-evil-crying1.gif

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce did you end up going?

nah ended up staying in SJ to watch the games with tacos and beer. next weekend hopefully.

Finger hurts from all the reporting in this thread.

I'll start the next one up tomorrow.

View media item 2389349

:rofl:

pathetic at the end of that game...on both squads. but the way Oregon lost is exactly how Gtown would lose games....getting their lunches taken in the paint and rebounding. actually hurt a little to watch

Final Four talk

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2389679/

[GALLERY="media, 2389677"][/GALLERY]

Not in my thread. End it now.

Final Four talk

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2389679/

[GALLERY="media, 2389677"][/GALLERY]

Not in my thread. End it now.[/quote]

How about...

TWD season finale talk
WrestleMania talk
Baseball season opening day talk
Derrick Rose knee injury again talk
Wall vs Curry tonight talk

Season finale is lit I already read the spoiler. Wrestling ain't been **** since Cena took over. :pimp: . Same ol **** different season. If it's on NBATV I won't be watching

Season finale is lit I already read the spoiler. Wrestling ain't been **** since Cena took over. :pimp: . Same ol **** different season. If it's on NBATV I won't be watching

I know where Sasha is headed because of the comics. Different characters same scenario. I've also heard a few things. Gonna be a good one.

Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones urged owners to end the league's prohibition on marijuana and cease investigating players independently of the criminal justice system for off-field conduct.

:pimp:

Last edited:
I know where Sasha is headed because of the comics. Different characters same scenario. I've also heard a few things. Gonna be a good one.

Yea show is secondary for me now idgaf about spoilers anymore. Just give me the comics and I'll catch the show whenever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom