2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude almost won them a chip though,mostly due to his own play, that should be his legacy with Philly imo

Why is everybody ragging on Jason Taylor? He's got the numbers to be in.

Yea I don't know either :lol:,dude is a HOFer in my eyes. Folks are probably just mad about TO,can't blame em though. Those sanctimonious assclown voters are full of it

Last edited:
TO should be a 1st ballot hall of famer IMO but Dawkins isn't lying

he tore that team apart with his antics and there is no doubt people hold that against him, almost winning a SB doesn't mean much when he set the team back after that

when someone as respected as Brian Dawkins says that it's pretty damning to me because he isn't known for saying stuff like that

TO should be a 1st ballot hall of famer IMO but Dawkins isn't lying

he tore that team apart with his antics and there is no doubt people hold that against him, almost winning a SB doesn't mean much when he set the team back after that

when someone as respected as Brian Dawkins says that it's pretty damning to me because he isn't known for saying stuff like that

That stuff shouldn't matter. At the end of day TO balled on the field. Brett Favre flip flopped for years holding his team hostage, tried to do Aaron Rodgers dirty by retiring and coming back in the same offseason. :lol: Nobody would that against him cuz they like him.

Brian Dawkins comments about TO are pretty damning as to the way people think

basically said he ruined their next two seasons after the SB but he should be in
what did he say...

Lot of dudes here in like him, they were young and enjoyed his antics. That's the Minority.
I couldn't stand t.o. Or Chad Johnson. There's a reason dudes like that couldn't make a roster when they were older.

Last edited:
what did he say...

Lot of dudes here in like him, they were young and enjoyed his antics. That's the Minority.
I couldn't stand t.o. Or Chad Johnson. There's a reason dudes like that couldn't make a roster when they were older.

"For me, [Owens] ruined my Super Bowl chances for two years after [2005] because of what broke out. It took us a couple of years after that to get back in the groove.

"So I can be pissed off about that. But I'm not anymore. I just look at his resumé. His resumé is he's a phenomenal talent. He should be in the Hall of Fame.''

what did he say...

"For me, [Owens] ruined my Super Bowl chances for two years after [2005] because of what broke out. It took us a couple of years after that to get back in the groove.

"So I can be pissed off about that. But I'm not anymore. I just look at his resumé. His resumé is he's a phenomenal talent. He should be in the Hall of Fame.''

What exactly happened after that SB run? Why did TO go crazy on the team and start doing sit ups in his drive way. The whole ordeal was so confusing. What was his gripe?

What exactly happened after that SB run? Why did TO go crazy on the team and start doing sit ups in his drive way. The whole ordeal was so confusing. What was his gripe?

he wanted a new contract basically and wasn't getting his way then it divided the locker room

Hugh Douglas and TO got in a locker room brawl and that pretty much was the end of TO in Philly

Last edited:
Vick is a HOFer ....... right ?
nerd.gif
Nothing against him at all obviously but no I doubt he would ever get in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom