2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

all I know if my Elite better be this color green and have these numbers

Minus the fly wore that jersey looks bad ***

My Cooper raiders jersey defiantly feels and looks like the old customized reebok authentics from nfl shop. I never really felt the new twill before. Even my Nike McFadden from a few years ago feels like the old eps twill.

Pix of your twill? I got mine recently and I think it's fine

Pix of your twill? I got mine recently and I think it's fine

I seen your pictures and mine is the same. But this is the twill that's been around forever for raider jerseys. The old reeboks used the same. Maybe it's a raiders thing since they use a special kind.

Would love a 49ers elite, just never find any deals and not paying that full retail.

But have they starting making the Limited Jarryd Hayne jerseys yet? I've seen the game jersey online, but want a limited. Hopefully soon if not! Just picked up a Bowman limited for 115 - ready for MNF!
Where did you get the deal on the Bowman jersey? I'm hoping they make Hayne limited jerseys too

Hah popped on ebay and it's a few Suhs on there now. Time to sit back and try and catch some elites on the low on there :lol:

if they are historic in your franchise I understand it like Gore

I dislike Shady after his childish exit and like comments but for $50 I'd cop an authentic and stash

Last edited by a moderator:
Idk why you guys want traded players :lol:

Some players, especially for home town guys establish themselves in a certain uniform. Later on down the road, the significant becomes more apparent.

Like frank gore.... Dude may be a hall of famer but he's def a 49er due to his body of work there. I'd def grab one of those for the low.

Suh... Not too sure but if dude makes the hall of fame, having is various jerseys wouldn't be a bad thing.

Idk why you guys want traded players :lol:

Sir gore to me will always be a niner and for 55 bucks on an elite Nike for him And Willis a no brainer purchase. Also you need to get used to players being traded as its part of the aspect of sports. Also let's say Bruce Smith was a ******* but most of his career is bills so that's what he's known and as much as I wanted gore to stay niners were going young with Hyde so they let him go. Just part of sports. And I would never pay 300 plus for a shirt that's crazy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom