2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

I'm not particularly a fan of it, but I would have copped that McFadden elite for $40. Hell, you have all tools you need to attempt to turn it into a Nate Allen jersey :lol:

Fans have no choice if the player they buy gets traded that's why jerseys should not be bought if you're nervous about trade which is part of sport business

I saw a McCoy for $15 and a Suh for $40.

Need to move to your neighborhood. :lol:

The McCoy was a L and the Suh was a size 56

Gotcha. The McCoy was the limited and the Suh was an elite. I was wondering why the price difference.

My journey to Ross was so awesome today.
A Chris Johnson Titans jersey and a doug Martin (jerseys from before this new set) for $9.99 each... But they were the $100 jerseys. So much sad in me. :lol:

I saw a McCoy for $15 and a Suh for $40.

Need to move to your neighborhood. :lol:

The McCoy was a L and the Suh was a size 56

Gotcha. The McCoy was the limited and the Suh was an elite. I was wondering why the price difference.

My journey to Ross was so awesome today.
A Chris Johnson Titans jersey and a doug Martin (jerseys from before this new set) for $9.99 each... But they were the $100 jerseys. So much sad in me. :lol:

Whats the difference?

Fans have no choice if the player they buy gets traded that's why jerseys should not be bought if you're nervous about trade which is part of sport business

Yeah, it's extremely rare for a player to stay in one place their entire career. So you just have to accep that or only buy retired players.

Checked my local Ross earlier picked up Suh size56 and Brees size56 both elite cant beat $40 for a $300 jersey especially the Brees since hes currently with the Saints....they had a few game jerseys mccoy-eagles manzeil-browns titans -cant remember petterson-vikings...Saints fan but I like the Suh jersey more even though the arms are a different color blue i think its because nike used 2 different materials from the body of the jersey

Cold wash then hang dry or if it's just a spot. Get some wet ones and wipe it. Might work.

home team

Ravens Lewis is really nice

I can't wait for my Elite, just got the tracking and will be here tomorrow, perfect timing

Thinking about getting the updated Brady elite

Not sure who else. Was thinking a home Russell too

I'd do it. From what I can see the details on it look amazing. Really wish there was an updated Gronk.

Am I the only one curious to how the Steelers Bumblebee & Bucs home/away jerseys look in person???

I'd do it. From what I can see the details on it look amazing. Really wish there was an updated Gronk.

Which details? All I really saw was the patriots under the shield was different

But the old Brady's were all out of stock in smaller sizes for months and the new one is up in all sizes

Am I the only one curious to how the Steelers Bumblebee & Bucs home/away jerseys look in person???

I ordered a Winston home bucs for a dude on jersey central. Didn't take it out of the bag but it looked pretty sick

Which details? All I really saw was the patriots under the shield was different

But the old Brady's were all out of stock in smaller sizes for months and the new one is up in all sizes
My mistake, I meant overall existing details in general w/ the new chest logo. I don't think anything is new other than maybe the bicep logos being a bit bigger.

Last edited:
I want to see the Bucs jersey. I want one but don't like Winston. And I almost ordered a Russell Wilson alt. but I think I'm done buying jerseys.

Anybody know if the NFL is gonna adopt the newer style jerseys some of the Nike colleges have been wearing the past few years? They're different from the Elite 51 style. I know Bama, Oregon, and Ohio State wear them. Not every Nike school wears them though.

Anybody know if the NFL is gonna adopt the newer style jerseys some of the Nike colleges have been wearing the past few years? They're different from the Elite 51 style. I know Bama, Oregon, and Ohio State wear them. Not every Nike school wears them though.
Your referring to the Mach Speed jerseys? These are a MUCH slimmer overall Limited jersey, fits closer to a t shirt.  I prefer these jerseys, but I have heard nothing about the NFL switching to these, at least for this year.   

Your referring to the Mach Speed jerseys? These are a MUCH slimmer overall Limited jersey, fits closer to a t shirt.  I prefer these jerseys, but I have heard nothing about the NFL switching to these, at least for this year.   

Yep, those.

oregon.jpg

Back
Top Bottom