2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Hmmmm. Ok that's promising to hear. I saw the promo pics Nike used for the new jerseys were all large NOB. Hope they keep it up.

I posted a Roethlisberger Vapor Elite jersey a few pages back. Post # 4479. That Hightower jersey may have been a customized one using the old Elite 51 name plate.

I posted a Roethlisberger Vapor Elite jersey a few pages back. Post # 4479. That Hightower jersey may have been a customized one using the old Elite 51 name plate.

Totally missed those last few pickups. The Brady and Big Ben look GOOOOOD. Must be a direct from Nike vs "Cutstomized" thing. Hope they do some Vikings players. I haven't bought one Vikings elite since the Nike takeover.

So my second Conner authentic came in and I'm going to have to return it. When they put the patch on they melted the nfl logo on the chest. Smh

Attachments

• IMG_2369.JPG
    IMG_2369.JPG
    146.8 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_2370.JPG
    IMG_2370.JPG
    134.1 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_2367.JPG
    IMG_2367.JPG
    733.4 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_2368.JPG
    IMG_2368.JPG
    671.2 KB · Views: 57
Just copped the colts Nike fly rush jacket using the 30empnfl saved like $36... wish Indy had the vapor elites I would've grabbed one of those as well...

Just got my Vapor Untouchable Elite jersey back from the tailor. I basically took out like 1.5" from the sleeve circumference. Cost $20, and I like it better. I've also preferred the look of older Authentics with the tight cuffed sleeves. Anyways, here is how they compare if anyone is wondering (see the images in the quoted message). A very small change (alterations-wise), but changes the look of the jersey quite a bit.

image1 (7).JPG
image2 (3).JPG
image3 (1).JPG
I'm actually getting the sleeves on my Elite Vapor Untouchable altered. So, I'll post a pic on Friday when it's finished
IMG_3922.JPG

IMG_3923.JPG

IMG_3926.JPG

If anyone is interested in how the new Nike Vapor Untouchable Elite jerseys fit, here are some pictures. I am 5'10" 235 lbs, and I typically wear an XL in all my shirts and M&N basketball jerseys. I bought a 48 (XL) in this jersey, and it fits TTS. The sleeves are a little odd. They are cut high, with elastic, but still fit loose around my arms. All my t-shirts usually fit pretty tight around my arms, so this is noticeably more loose than a typical t-shirt.

For a comparison, here is how an old 2000 Puma authentic fits me
IMG_3985.jpg

Happy shopping everyone. As much as I love the Elite 51s and Vapors, I think I am done. Unless some crazy sales come up. I am more than happy with the 2 vapors I own
So my second Conner authentic came in and I'm going to have to return it. When they put the patch on they melted the nfl logo on the chest. Smh

Damn that is inexcusable.

I jus can't get jiggy wit them sleeves. Reminds me too much of high school walking around campus on game days. And it's gonna look mad weird with a sweatshirt underneath...I'll jus have to wait for a change before I buy anymore elites...

What´s the main difference between the $100 jersey and the vapor of $150? May cop a Julio one today and im not sure which i should. Also por sizing, how they run? I´m a M in the $100. Thanks

What´s the main difference between the $100 jersey and the vapor of $150? May cop a Julio one today and im not sure which i should. Also por sizing, how they run? I´m a M in the $100. Thanks
The 100 dollar one is a screen printed version where the 150 version is single stitched. I have a couple 150 versions and elites

Perks of being a fan of a horribly run team with a small uninterested fan base :pimp:

I always find on-field gear for dirt cheap. Even before the relocation. I never pay retail. I've been eyeing that long sleeve Vapor tee on the left for a minute. Retail is $70 and I picked up the last medium for $11 :wow: North San Diego Ross's stay loaded with both Chargers and Rams gear most of the time
IMG_6605.JPG

$15? I’m about to go to Burlington now and check if they have em :lol:

Burlington has been the plug for cleats. These were priced at $19.99, but I used a friend's employee discount to get them down to $15. They had some Vapor Carbon's too. Those were $16.99. They routinely have $150+ cleats for $16.99 and $19.99. Just gotta catch them before the resellers do.

Dang! My best friend is a Chargers fan and his bday is 10/25, we going to the Oakland/Chargers game; flying from NJ lol. Need some of that gear from him.

Back
Top Bottom