2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Haha, couldn’t pass them up for the price, might try to get them signed next year at training camp, cause I most likely won’t be wearing them.

Nah fam. Find yourself a rec league to wear them in.

Anybody watching these bum *** Raiders? I noticed that a few Bills linemen are wearing Elite 51 jerseys while the rest of the team wears Vapor. Strange.

I'd definitely cop some pants if I saw them for the right price. I've seen some game worn pants for like $200.

I'd definitely cop some pants if I saw them for the right price. I've seen some game worn pants for like $200.

Wow, these were worn. Probably not in a game, I'm assuming practice or training camp, and they don't have a player tag on the inside of them indicating who they belonged to which most of the Packers game stuff does. I was able to cop these for $30.

Had time to check out the new Vapor Untouchable Elites.

VERY impressed with the changes Nike made to this template. More practical for fan wear AND more accurate to on-field. These are the best authentics since the late 90s/early 2000s. 10/10 for me.

Got the Carr vapor elite today and I have to say I'm positively surprised over the fit. I was worried that size 40 would be quite big on me but it wasn't like that at all. Quite nice fit actually. I have never owned an elite so I was surprised how different the material is compared to limited for example. Thicker and more rigid so to speak. One question about those Nike swooshes on the sleeves: is it normal that the tips are not attached to the material as the stitching does not cover it completely (see the pics)? IMG_5117.JPG
IMG_5121.PNG

Attachments

• IMG_5121.PNG
    IMG_5121.PNG
    695.6 KB · Views: 9
Dang so a 44 def would not work in the new ones. Was going to get a Elliot off of eBay.

I actually like the fit better. I don't want a jersey that looks goofy on. I'm not asking for a slim fit jersey bc that's corny but at least something I can wear somewhere other than a game without looking like a 90s rapper

This exactly. It's a bit difficult for sports that include having pads under jerseys (football, ice hockey etc.). These new vapor elites seem to handle this issue quite well.

Someone posted this picture a while back. It displays the differences quite well. Previous elite model is clearly bigger. Both jerseys are size 40.

C7D1DCAD-D58C-4300-A0DC-48227EBB20D3.jpeg

It's a bit tricky. Based on the info I ordered a 44 Vapor Elite (I'm normally a size 40) thinking that it would be a similar fit but the 44 is still a bit big on me. I like my jerseys fitted (not super tight) but fitted enough to not have much excess bulk. And of course there is no return policy on a custom Elite so I guess I'm stuck with what I have.

Me personally I would still stick with the older Elite size if I'm getting a new Vapor unless the older size was super tight.

Back
Top Bottom