2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

I would be ticked if I was a Green Bay fan. The hell did they do the their home uni?????
Possible Alt uniform. I highly doubt that is their primary home if its the one you were referring to with the funky number font.

I thought it was the Seahawks too, but you can tell that there is a Green Bay logo on the shoulder. that pic was of the steelers and Packers only.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

i2mbw.jpg

Not a good looknig uniform.

The Seahawks will be Nike's Oregon. That is how they designed those Jerseys. I am not saying they are the worst I have seen. But they are an ugly jersey.

And again, That is a Packers jersey. Might be an alternate. I know from the Article I posted in the sports thread one that this one was of the main concern of Packers fans is that Nike wanted to at least change one of their jerseys.

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

I may be in the minority but I like that Seahawks jersey a lot (not a Seattle fan though).

Yeah they're not so bad. Waiting on ******** unies 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

I thought it was the Seahawks too, but you can tell that there is a Green Bay logo on the shoulder. that pic was of the steelers and Packers only.

It's a was a snippet of the new Hawks unis in that collage... not just Steelers and Packers...

I hope the ones they sell to the public fit like they're showing right now.

And good lord please do not let those be alternates for GB.  That font did look identical to what the Seahawks have trotted out, so we'll see.

Got it Blade, Thanks. I was just thinking back to what I posted earlier on here about the the prices for everyone when the Packers were discussing their jersey.

Back
Top Bottom