2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

^

30t6p3b.gif

Nike gave the Seahawks the Oregon Ducks treatment.

Jerseys will be the Elite 51's, Limited, and Fan Jersey. I am guessing these are the Elite 51 jerseys

Broncos please!!!! I have to see what Peyton is going to be wearing killing them this season!

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Nike told me the Elite jersey is the authentic on-field jersey, which is what I will be getting.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
This is the info I've been waiting for. Now just waiting for the price.

Originally Posted by mrlongong

so im guessing only the seahawks got a change in their uni's all other teams will remain exactly the same.

Pretty much.

Originally Posted by BOSS TYCOON 408

Nike told me the Elite jersey is the authentic on-field jersey, which is what I will be getting.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

$250 for Elite - $150 on Swoosh...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The away white Seahawks is much better than the road. And the beast mode road makes the road look better than on the stock white guy model. Going to have to wait to see the grey alt. really wish they had the hawks logo integrated into the sleeve like the original jerseys. There's really nothing that says "seahawks" about them other than the details on the paints and the word mark on the shoulders.

the Away Seahawks is actually a nice jersey. There Helmet is sick though with the feathers.

Originally Posted by BOSS TYCOON 408

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Pretty sure it's been confirmed that the authentics (now referred to as Elites) will be $250. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Jerseys will be the Elite 51's, Limited, and Fan Jersey. I am guessing these are the Elite 51 jerseys
You mean these will be the 3 purchase options?

Jada - you got an insider at Nike or something?  Or you just referring to when you order the jersey, that's what you're gonna get?

Back
Top Bottom