2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

The white is fake. The blue is legit(though the pics aren't the best), but for that price I'd personally hold out for kiss cut numbers.

ah, thanks. I thought the white one was fishy with the mesh sides but I was hoping I was wrong. I guess I'll just keep on holding out for a white one.

The dynamic duo of CB in Jacksonville. About $163 shipped after stacking 20% promo code and discount GC from raise.com.
IMG_20180724_172606.jpg IMG_20180724_172724.jpg

Lids in store has a Buy 1 Get 1 half off promotion running (lowest priced item will be 50% off) on all clearance items. I would suggest checking it out. They had last years Salute to Service and Shield jackets (quarter zip and full zip) for $38 and $34. Ended up with two jackets that retailed at $220 for $68.

Any of you have any experience in adding patches to nfl jerseys? I purchased a captains patch off eBay but I’m hesitant on putting it on a authentic jersey

Any of you have any experience in adding patches to nfl jerseys? I purchased a captains patch off eBay but I’m hesitant on putting it on a authentic jersey
Just take it to your local tailor shop. And instruct them exactly on where you want it placed

I had some patches a couple years ago. Wish I had more patches.

Nike should sell the patches on the jersey they wore that season and captains should come with a C patch. Charging $300+ for jerseys without patches.

30E739D2-1C0D-4A65-BAF3-F009C6763F16.jpeg
Check patchcollection. Com

Anyone own a color rush legend jersey? How’s the fit and the quality?

I've seen the color rush replicas. Personally, I think they are really nice. New body material feels decent and Nike decided to sublimate the numbers instead of screening them. They will last much longer than traditional screened replicas.

I thought all teams would be switching to vapor Rush this year? Interesting cause it’s missing the fly wire collar but the shield is elite 51

Yeah a few teams are still sticking with the elite 51 t template. I know Ravens and a Browns for sure. There’s a couple other ones

Back
Top Bottom