2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Wentz vapor elite in black
https://www.fanatics.com/nfl/philad...-4616+t-69829348+p-57740752063+z-9-1078203812

So pre-made is always going to be better than custom? Or is it pretty much the same? Seems like they are flawed either way
You ALWAYS want to get a pre made one, if you’re getting a actual player. Obviously if you want to get your name or nick name or whatever in authentic than yeah get a custom.

But fanatics doesnt do customs the right way. Not just NFL but NBA as well. First and major thing they don’t do right is the numbers. As far as Elite 51’s went they used old school heavy layered numbers instead of flexible kiss cut numbers like their supposed to be.

Also there’s been issues like wrong font or wrong shade of color used. Not worth the asking price for something that isn’t even done right

You ALWAYS want to get a pre made one, if you’re getting a actual player. Obviously if you want to get your name or nick name or whatever in authentic than yeah get a custom.

But fanatics doesnt do customs the right way. Not just NFL but NBA as well. First and major thing they don’t do right is the numbers. As far as Elite 51’s went they used old school heavy layered numbers instead of flexible kiss cut numbers like their supposed to be.

Also there’s been issues like wrong font or wrong shade of color used. Not worth the asking price for something that isn’t even done right

Just as an FYI....the new custom vapor elites numbers are a little different then the elite 51’s. The custom jag elite 51s numbers are the thick twill triple layer version. My new custom jags vaporfly has a lot thinner kiss cut numbers. These are the numbers I assume the custom elite 51’s should have had all along. I posted the pics a few posts back. If you are not getting a custom always get pre made, but I’m not as hesitant now that Stahl’s has the ability to do kiss cut numbers. The only thing I’d worry about are if Stahl’s puts the numbers and nameplates on straight or crooked. Tried to get an elite 51 Ramsey before the old style jersey sold out. Was able to get one on a great deal but ended up calling them and saying the jersey was defective/damaged because these numbers were completely off. As in the pictures they were obscenely placed incorrectly NFLshop refunded my money back. 57B7D59B-9013-4882-BE69-AFB5EDC6F444.jpeg 84898C62-E368-423F-9DA9-8544DA3AD79C.jpeg 2FEF8C04-5C7D-40E5-81FB-03F63220E0EB.jpeg ADE91F68-8802-4AC5-8777-00CCF0F02386.jpeg 4CBCBF0F-1576-48A1-8E9C-4E2202EAB4FA.jpeg 81F4E5BC-F1FD-4B1E-BB94-76A4A25C33D7.jpeg

I need some big advice. New to the forum. I want to buy a vapor untouchable elite in white with Julian Edelman’s name and number. I was planning ordering from nfl shop because of a discount code. Is this a smart idea? I heard bad things about ordering customs. But I was thinking maybe it was because they were using the last bit of elite 51 inventory since it was the first year of vapor elites. Really nervous to pull the trigger.

I need some big advice. New to the forum. I want to buy a vapor untouchable elite in white with Julian Edelman’s name and number. I was planning ordering from nfl shop because of a discount code. Is this a smart idea? I heard bad things about ordering customs. But I was thinking maybe it was because they were using the last bit of elite 51 inventory since it was the first year of vapor elites. Really nervous to pull the trigger.

Like I said in the post earlier, my custom vapor elite was purchased through NFLshop.com using the same coupon code. I was nervous as I’ve had trouble with custom elites through them before. So it’s basically a crap shoot if you get a good one or not. Unfortunately I don’t have any choice other than to go through NFLshop as the Jaguars team shop is also a fanatics shell website. Like I said the vapor elite through NFLshop did come with kiss cut numbers. If the numbers do come out crooked don’t back down about the not being able to return. I was able to return my custom Ramsey jersey because the numbers were obscenely crooked. Unfortunately, the only thing you can probably do is contact nflshop manufacturer direct team via email to get in touch with Stahl’s to confirm if that particular jersey will come with kiss cut numbers or layered numbers like the elite 51s.

Last edited:
Got a Kevin Byard Titans Elite the other day while at Nissan Stadium for a preseason game. My brother knew someone at the Proshop and got me 40% off. For $213 after taxes I was good with it. I am thinking of getting a few more, soon while I can get them for this price.

20180821_165444.jpg

20180826_125026.jpg

20180826_131326.jpg

20180826_125113.jpg

20180826_125617.jpg

20180826_131554.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I was wondering why it was layered it instead of kiss cut when he first posted that pic

Maybe that Byard was a custom put together by the team shop? Because from the looks of it Titans new Jersey’s indeed have kiss cut numbers and not layered. I’m pretty sure Nike doesn’t do layered numbers for any team

Yeah that Titans is team shop custom, from any number of lettering companies.

All the pre-made jerseys will be kiss-cut, but Ithey probably won’t make anyone other than Mariotta

I am thinking about taking it back and looking into a Mariota or Henry. I already have a white limited Mariota already though, so maybe not.

I am thinking about taking it back and looking into a Mariota or Henry. I already have a white limited Mariota already though, so maybe not.

They might all be customized with the layered twill, unfortunately.

The best option might be to wait it out for Nike to release it, pre-made. I'm still waiting for them to release pre-made Vikings jerseys smh.

Keep us posted.

Will do, kinda nervous as they don’t offer returns on customs so it’s like I’m stuck w what I get.
You would think fanatics/NFL shop would do kiss cut as it uses less material.

And if you really wanted to return it, you could. Just have to make a big deal about it and they’ll do it. Come up with a small complaint and blow it up and they’ll take it back

Does anyone have shopping experience on Panini website? Is the price of game worn jersey on their website negotiable?

Dope. Are some teams not using the kiss cut numbers?

If you get a pre-made at the Broncos stadium, it is kiss-cut. The custom or non pre-made are layered. I found the shop that does it for them and asked them for kiss-cut... It's layered.

Back
Top Bottom