2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

I wonder is the Fanatics monopoly discourages Nike from making more pre-made jerseys...

Can’t believe how few athletes are pre-made at the moment. I need that stretch twill, man smh.

1b9dd70f-515f-43a7-a048-671165a5b353-png.2189063
Eagles Jersey and Pearl foams

Attachments

• 1B9DD70F-515F-43A7-A048-671165A5B353.png
    1B9DD70F-515F-43A7-A048-671165A5B353.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 1,535
Fanatics is definitely discouraging it. Nike would rather not take on the inventory risk.

That said, I can’t even get a Bears authentic. So y’all are lucky!

So if I get a custom Vapor I won’t be getting the correct style number layering?

Premade players have the correct style of number layering?

Fanatics is definitely discouraging it. Nike would rather not take on the inventory risk.

That said, I can’t even get a Bears authentic. So y’all are lucky!

Yup. They don’t want to end up with inventory sitting for five years, like they previously had. It’s still trash that Fanatics doesn’t use the same materials on customs as they do for pre-made ones. Is that too much to ask for? It’s not like these things are cheap.

So if I get a custom Vapor I won’t be getting the correct style number layering?

Premade players have the correct style of number layering?

Correct.

I can't believe Nike isn't making Elite Color Rush jerseys. It makes no sense. Seems like a lot of places that carried Elite jerseys aren't anymore. It's frustrating as hell, maybe they're not selling as well cause they're $300 and $325 which is crazy. Drop that **** to $200, no way these jerseys cost more than $20 to make.

I need a color rush for Saquon and OBJ but they don't exist which is foolish. Nike.com doesn't have a lot of anything.

I'm scared to see what Nike does with the MLB jerseys, feel like they'll probably hard to get as well and the prices are already stupid.

Agreed on the above... I've been looking for a couple of years now. I'd buy a pats color rush Elite... Take my money Nike.

Your average fan won’t spend money like that to get a elite jersey. The game or limited is good enough.

But us who want the real thing or closest to the real thing is a very small percentage. Like someone already said I’m sure Nike doesn’t want to take the inventory risk. There is still plenty of old elite 51s that have been siting forever. The vapor elites are thinner and use less material than the 51s and Nike out here trying to charge $320-$350 for them smh. If they drop it to a flat $200 I’m sure they’d sell better

I wonder is the Fanatics monopoly discourages Nike from making more pre-made jerseys...

Can’t believe how few athletes are pre-made at the moment. I need that stretch twill, man smh.

Word. I need that away Mahomes in the collection and I got Dr. Pepper 30% discounts to burn.

But that extra $30 they charge for customs are not it.

I’m in KC and currently at a sports store. The way these Mahomes game jerseys are flying off the racks is the reason you’re not seeing premade elites.

I’m in KC and currently at a sports store. The way these Mahomes game jerseys are flying off the racks is the reason you’re not seeing premade elites.

I don’t doubt it. I remember seeing all the Mahomes Limiteds in stock last week but since the sale NFL shops/Fanatics has had all week, they’re all sold out.

I don’t doubt it. I remember seeing all the Mahomes Limiteds in stock last week but since the sale NFL shops/Fanatics has had all week, they’re all sold out.

If i wasn’t into Elites, I think I’d drop the extra $50 and get a limited. The game jerseys are much better than the Reebok replicas, but I’m not a fan of screen print.

If i wasn’t into Elites, I think I’d drop the extra $50 and get a limited. The game jerseys are much better than the Reebok replicas, but I’m not a fan of screen print.

I’m the same way. With the Dr Pepper codes, Limiteds only come out to just $105. Even with 30% off, that Elite would still be ~$250.

I won’t lose sleep having a Limited Mahomes for only $105 for the time being:lol:

did they make any saquon color rush jerseys in anything other than the bare minimum replica yet?

I think Nike cares more about the nba. Pushing way more items and priced better.

With the raiders all but gone from Oakland, I’m not really buying much anymore anyways. I sold off most of my collection. Looking back now, I never really liked the elite. The fit was never comfortable and the cuffs on the vapor elite aren’t really great for casual wear. I bought the elite for the twill mainly. For other teams I wouldn’t even bother looking past a limited.

I think Nike cares more about the nba. Pushing way more items and priced better.

With the raiders all but gone from Oakland, I’m not really buying much anymore anyways. I sold off most of my collection. Looking back now, I never really liked the elite. The fit was never comfortable and the cuffs on the vapor elite aren’t really great for casual wear. I bought the elite for the twill mainly. For other teams I wouldn’t even bother looking past a limited.

I agree. For the Raiders home jersey, I need the elite numbers and letters. With as trash as they are this year, all their gear needs to be on clearance.

I tried on a Deshawn Watson vapor limited and I liked the fit more that the elite. Almost bought it because it was half off for some reason.

NBA is just as bad with authentics too, actually. They only have one Lebron authentic available out of the 4 or 5 Uni’s the Lakers have this year. If that’s how bad it is with LBJ, just imagine everyone else. Lack of authentics is actually the topic of discussion in the last few pages of NBA jersey thread, right below this one right now,lol

I really think Nike is just happy with all the cheaper jerseys they’re selling. It’s sad but it is what it is. More money in our pockets:Lol

NBA is just as bad with authentics too, actually. They only have one Lebron authentic available out of the 4 or 5 Uni’s the Lakers have this year. If that’s how bad it is with LBJ, just imagine everyone else. Lack of authentics is actually the topic of discussion in the last few pages of NBA jersey thread, right below this one right now,lol

I really think Nike is just happy with all the cheaper jerseys they’re selling. It’s sad but it is what it is. More money in our pockets:Lol

Authentics I’m general aren’t in demand. The nba selection might be lacking too but they have way more than they do for the nfl. They also have made tons of other gear for the nba compared to the nfl.

$350 is crazy

I love buying HOF, legends or superstar players that play for a random team for one or two years.

I wanted a Giants Brandon Marshall jersey so bad but the prices were just too much.

Back
Top Bottom