2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

You guys should be good until the second round of the playoffs, because of your first round bye, but Andy’s gonna be Andy and have MaHomies throw 65+ times in that game and lose.
Don’t put that on us yet...like I said b4 I’m a jaded Chiefs fan so I can’t see the good in anything until they win more than one playoff game...we have the best offense in the league this year but our D is probably the worst I’ve seen in about a decade so if we were to lose that will be how

Fanatics stay on that bull****. Whoever is responsible for putting the numbers on your jersey hasn’t even been informed yet. Hopefully your **** isn’t crooked.

Their size chart is pretty accurate tho. Have you compared your measurements to the size you ordered?

I hope so too but for a 350 they should be able to fix/change anything I ask for within 24 hours...they should come give me a happy ending massage for that damage

I usually try on stuff b4 I buy unfortunately I’ve been SOL with finding any in town and seeing that Nike switched up the whole fit of the new jerseys from last years models I haven’t been able to determine the fit for myself

Last edited:
Cardoni jersey

C1140C00-8B61-4200-8580-FD05B620C4F7.png

I hope so too but for a 350 they should be able to fix/change anything I ask for within 24 hours...they should come give me a happy ending massage for that damage

I usually try on stuff b4 I buy unfortunately I’ve been SOL with finding any in town and seeing that Nike switched up the whole fit of the new jerseys from last years models I haven’t been able to determine the fit for myself

You should order the same size in the Vapor Elite that you wear in the Elite 51. I ordered my Vapor in the same size. Just like someone else posted the neck line is a little larger and the the overall length feels a little shorter.

You should order the same size in the Vapor Elite that you wear in the Elite 51. I ordered my Vapor in the same size. Just like someone else posted the neck line is a little larger and the the overall length feels a little shorter.

Yea I ordered on Wednesday called them yesterday to switch the size and they told me they couldn’t guarantee they could change it because it’s in processing to be shipped I’m like the jersey retails at 350 I should be able to make changes within at least 24-48 hours after placing it...too expensive to get something that doesn’t fit right not to mention I can’t return it

Is that long sleeve a legit option? Fashion jersey? Mock-up?

I love long sleeve jerseys and would welcome them back. But I'm not feeling that Bengals one...

Is that long sleeve a legit option? Fashion jersey? Mock-up?

I love long sleeve jerseys and would welcome them back. But I'm not feeling that Bengals one...
I think it’s more of a sweatshirt type of product because I saw the description mention that it had therma fabric which is found in all of the Dri fit sweatshirts

Thoughts on the long sleeve jerseys? I personally wouldn’t ever rock them.
9EA39D41-6601-4690-A558-B3B3983682F9.jpeg

I had the Deion 49ers one but after putting it on, I just couldn’t do it and returned it for the authentic one.

Some other ones look nice though but it just doesn’t make sense.

I’d rock. I have 4 eagles jerseys and they’re hard to pull off casually. So they just sit in my closet unless I’m watching a game at my crib and throw it on just because. Feel a long sleeve version would be a little easier to rock

I’d rock. I have 4 eagles jerseys and they’re hard to pull off casually. So they just sit in my closet unless I’m watching a game at my crib and throw it on just because. Feel a long sleeve version would be a little easier to rock

Wear your **** fam, **** it.

I was out here in a game used jersey a few weeks ago my wife told me I looked like a high school footbal player wearing his jersey to school but I ain't give a ****

Wear your **** fam, **** it.

I was out here in a game used jersey a few weeks ago my wife told me I looked like a high school footbal player wearing his jersey to school but I ain't give a ****
Low key that’s how I feel in my Elite 51s when I get the sleeves tailored :lol:

Looking like I’m at high school on game day all over again lmao. Usually I just wear on field Dri-fit shirts

Low key that’s how I feel in my Elite 51s when I get the sleeves tailored :lol:

Looking like I’m at high school on game day all over again lmao. Usually I just wear on field Dri-fit shirts

You got a pic of how it looks after being tailored?

I can't stand the Elite 51 sleeves and was thinking of getting that done, but I don't wanna lose the swoosh:lol:

BAEF7BB0-DD87-4871-9B10-B9B59D6434E7.jpeg

Great comparison pic. The new template just looks more “authentic”!

Maybe you can still take a few inches off the sleeve, before the swoosh. It would make a huge difference still.

Great comparison pic. The new template just looks more “authentic”!

Maybe you can still take a few inches off the sleeve, before the swoosh. It would make a huge difference still.

That’s true. Maybe I’ll bring a Vapor so she can visualize what she needs to do. What sucks about the Elite 51’s is the lack of cuffing the Vapors have too. Glad they got it right with this new style.

They don’t seem to care about us being one of the only undefeated teams in the league because they have yet to put out authentic Chiefs jerseys other than the personalized ones...my jersey should be here soon I’ll post once I get it in

When Eagles won the Super Bowl they made 0 elite or vapor jerseys with the patch. Even now they don’t. Only the garbage screen print ones

When Eagles won the Super Bowl they made 0 elite or vapor jerseys with the patch. Even now they don’t. Only the garbage screen print ones
Both games I’ve been to at the Linc this year I seen hella people with patches on their jerseys that were Non retail versions that were most likely fake haha. I still want an authentic Wentz but I’m kinda bothered that he actually doesn’t wear the cuffed sleeves and his actual jersey is a combo of short cropped sleeve with no cuff. I’m probably buggin tho haha

Back
Top Bottom