2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

I’m pretty sure the Pro Line is like a NFL run apparel thing. So rather than Nike who doesn’t wanna mass produce jerseys of players that may not sell, the NFL makes jerseys of less popular players so they can still make some money off jersey sales

Between the Dr. Pepper code and fanatics gift cards on discount, I was able to get a Mack authentic Bears for about $215. Let's see how it comes out.
Got a Dr Pepper code waiting to do the same. Just can’t settle on a player. Obvious choice is Mack, but keep flipping between him, Cohen, and Roquan

I’ve always wondered what the deal with these Pro Line jerseys was. Is this specifically for the crowd who doesn’t want a Nike logo on their jersey? They’re the same price as the Game jersey, but there are A LOT more player options.

C6B22971-2129-43CB-A69C-5603B3D61E28.png
I think it’s for the players who aren’t stars or faces of the team. The quality isn’t as nice as their Nike counterparts

Other than the pepper code anyone know why some things on nfl shop aren’t on fanatics? NFL has custom elite Seahawks color rush jerseys but not on Fanatics. I’d be tempted buy a Wilson but not at full price.
about time they got the color rush elite. i see a steelers, broncos and giants. if there's a pre-made Brady one i'm jumping in because i have my $$ on the GOAT.

I’m pretty sure the Pro Line is like a NFL run apparel thing. So rather than Nike who doesn’t wanna mass produce jerseys of players that may not sell, the NFL makes jerseys of less popular players so they can still make some money off jersey sales

That makes a lot of sense. Not sure why I didn’t think of that.

I think it’s for the players who aren’t stars or faces of the team. The quality isn’t as nice as their Nike counterparts

Thanks. They even got jerseys for punters.

How have I never seen the elite color rush jerseys until now:wow: Crazy, I assumed everything on NFL shop was on Fanatics.

Gives me hope they'll have some pre-made ones.... eventually. Or Vikings blanks.

Got a Dr Pepper code waiting to do the same. Just can’t settle on a player. Obvious choice is Mack, but keep flipping between him, Cohen, and Roquan

Settled on Mack (was between him and Eddie Jackson) because if it doesn’t fit, I think I’ll be able to sell it for closest to retail

Does anybody know if the super bowl 52 patches on the youth jerseys are the same size as they are on the adult jerseys? I’m working on some Eagles super bowl jerseys and need patches...I could possibly save some $ by buying the youth sized patriots jerseys that are on clearance and taking the patches off. Any help would be much appreciated.

Does anybody know if the super bowl 52 patches on the youth jerseys are the same size as they are on the adult jerseys? I’m working on some Eagles super bowl jerseys and need patches...I could possibly save some $ by buying the youth sized patriots jerseys that are on clearance and taking the patches off. Any help would be much appreciated.

The patches on the retail jerseys and Team-issued jerseys are not the same, unfortunately. Youth size patches are smaller than the adult patches on the replicas anyway.

Pre-Made Saquon Barkley Elites on Fanatics! I'm suprised they re-stocked this late into the season. I'm also dissapointed this basically confirmed Nike CAN/WILL make pre-made jerseys of anyone at anytime- they choose not too. smh

thumb.jpg

Need Nike to make a Brady pre-made color rush Elite. That's like the only player i'd pay full price.

They definitely BS'ing with the Color Rush's. I wish LT was still playing because I love the Chargers current CR uni's but I don't know about coppin' Phils.Not like I could anyway, even if I wanted to:smh:

large960_blur-e5a0d0ad125488fba4ed329f805fe082.jpg

They definitely BS'ing with the Color Rush's. I wish LT was still playing because I love the Chargers current CR uni's but I don't know about coppin' Phils.Not like I could anyway, even if I wanted to:smh:

His sleeves have always bothered me.:lol:

Pre-Made Saquon Barkley Elites on Fanatics! I'm suprised they re-stocked this late into the season. I'm also dissapointed this basically confirmed Nike CAN/WILL make pre-made jerseys of anyone at anytime- they choose not too. smh

thumb.jpg

its tempting but a part of me wants to think that the color rush elites that someone saw on NFL shop should be coming eventually and i would much rather have that

What’s wrong with color rush Philip? That’s actually a really iconic jersey for him they are undefeated in that jersey. First time they wore it against the broncos in 2016 he broke Dan Fouts franchise passing yards record. And last weekend against the Cardinals he broke single game completion record in the same jersey.

I would get one myself but I already have a handful of Rivers jerseys in basically all tiers. I want to get a Gordon limited in color rush but they are sold out at the moment

NegAtive go to NFL shop.com. Stack 20% discount code 439707 to the sale price during check out. Use raise.com discount GC for additional savings.
94664002-22A4-47AB-8DA2-C4FEC5C1AF94.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom