2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Please post as soon as it arrives!!!

Jersey is so damn beautiful. It’s a sz. 40 but I’m in full on winter fat mode so I probably won’t rock this until Spring time:lol:

7BD09346-57C3-4C22-90CD-34BFE7106780.jpeg

just got my vapor elite untouchable jersey in. i just don't like how much bigger the neck is than the previous authentic.

Well. Ordered my first pair of Vapor Untouchable Elite’s through Seahawks Pro Shop. Loved the previous 51’s and wanted to upgrade. This is just ridiculous. The bars across the chest don’t even line up all the way to the collar. The NFL shield and mesh backing is wayyyy off level and center. Unbelievably pissed, this is low for even Nike’s already low standards. Anybody have any luck with customer service about flaws like this? I know you can’t return custom orders, but they must have something in place for quality control issues. Waiting on my Jarran Reed jersey to come in next and wondering if they’re even going to have the right team name on that one.

540C73C2-5B0A-428E-AC3F-74FFE4250F62.jpeg
78214C73-BB88-45C6-BE48-D5B5E956310A.jpeg

Yeah, I would call first thing Monday morning to see what they could do. That’s pretty bad. My first Wentz VUE had that f’d up crooked shield and I sent that right back.

I know yours is custom but still, they can’t assume that’s acceptable.

Patrick Mahomes limited prodcut page up on fanatics/nfl shop. Of course all sizes sold out and “only few left” in sizes Small. Need a XL for Christmas gift

Okay so got the second jersey in. This one is done much better, with the exception of the numbers on the shoulder are not centered, but might just have to live with that. Not sure if it’s worth the trouble to exchange this one and have even more flaws on the second one.

Now the Frank Clark jersey, I called Fanatics and they’re making a new one and shipping it out ASAP, very little questions asked. It sounds like this is a common problem with the custom Elites.

Awful stitching aside, I do love the jersey itself. I personally wouldn’t size up from the previous Nike Elites, the cut is a little more athletic, but a very minor overall size difference. The neck is definitely bigger, these jerseys look 10x better with a hoodie underneath IMO.

F42B92AC-FF4E-46BA-9CEE-41BE056BEE1A.jpeg
12947A7B-EA4B-4D5F-9E4A-B563F680ABEC.jpeg
0940EAA6-5F47-48FB-BBA9-EE0E11F65AF0.jpeg
CC843F78-A6E9-4211-996C-6E41BE855C7B.jpeg
the

I need help trying to get the sizing right in a limited jersey. I’m a 3x for Nike nba authentic jerseys but I’m a 2x for T-shirts. What would be the best size for me for limited jerseys?

Okay so got the second jersey in. This one is done much better, with the exception of the numbers on the shoulder are not centered, but might just have to live with that. Not sure if it’s worth the trouble to exchange this one and have even more flaws on the second one.

Now the Frank Clark jersey, I called Fanatics and they’re making a new one and shipping it out ASAP, very little questions asked. It sounds like this is a common problem with the custom Elites.

Awful stitching aside, I do love the jersey itself. I personally wouldn’t size up from the previous Nike Elites, the cut is a little more athletic, but a very minor overall size difference. The neck is definitely bigger, these jerseys look 10x better with a hoodie underneath IMO.

F42B92AC-FF4E-46BA-9CEE-41BE056BEE1A.jpeg
12947A7B-EA4B-4D5F-9E4A-B563F680ABEC.jpeg
0940EAA6-5F47-48FB-BBA9-EE0E11F65AF0.jpeg
CC843F78-A6E9-4211-996C-6E41BE855C7B.jpeg
the
Sorry to hear this sucks. I think the '90' in the front looks off too. For the $ you paid you have every right to be upset. G'luck.

I was in a similar situation 2 years ago when I bought a customized Elite Todd Gurley alternate jersey. The color of the '30' numbers were yellow and did not match the orange trim. It required a 1 week turnaround for the replacement (100% happy).

They must have axed it. Tried it on a Brady authentic and it got down to 170.

Code 439707 still works for another 20% off. Gets an authetic down to 190

I need help trying to get the sizing right in a limited jersey. I’m a 3x for Nike nba authentic jerseys but I’m a 2x for T-shirts. What would be the best size for me for limited jerseys?

Personally, I find the jerseys fit pretty true to your T-shirt size. If you find yourself in between 2 sizes for different things, I’d go with the larger one, especially if you plan on wearing a hoodie or shirt underneath the jersey.

Reactions: Ube
Damn, didn't know they were selling authentic color rush jerseys. I need a Saquon and OBJ bad. $350 though, price just keeps going up. It's truly amazing.

The size of the collar is crazy. The neck of these new cuts look like a size 24.

Just gonna cop that blue JPP once there's another good sale with multiple sales.

It’s nice if your a fan of a team with only one color scheme in the numbers. Steelers, Colts, Giants, etc.

You can order customs off fanatics and it will look fine and you don’t have to worry about it being layerd when it should be Kiss cut.

Chargers have all their colors on their numbers. Navy blue-powder blue-gold all in the trim. I’ve been wanting a Gates Vapor Elite but just can’t bring myself to spend that much money on something that isn’t done the right way. Them layered heavy numbers just look off. I can tell right away that those Seahawks jerseys posted earlier were customs. The shade of silver isn’t even correct smh

It’s nice if your a fan of a team with only one color scheme in the numbers. Steelers, Colts, Giants, etc.

You can order customs off fanatics and it will look fine and you don’t have to worry about it being layerd when it should be Kiss cut.

Chargers have all their colors on their numbers. Navy blue-powder blue-gold all in the trim. I’ve been wanting a Gates Vapor Elite but just can’t bring myself to spend that much money on something that isn’t done the right way. Them layered heavy numbers just look off. I can tell right away that those Seahawks jerseys posted earlier were customs. The shade of silver isn’t even correct smh

It’s so foul that these things retail for $350 and they aren’t even accurate. I remember calling them out on it with a Raiders jersey, but they said they couldn’t see a difference in the shade of silver.

My custom Mahomes is kiss cut. I was quite surprised, actually. I’m 2 for 2 on those for the season.

Back
Top Bottom