2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

They just went back to the colors and helmet (kind of) of what they wore in the 80s and 90s.

Not a fan of the logo on the helmet. Reminds me of a paw print. Should have had a jet on it somewhere.

I’m not understanding the stripe on the shoulder, looks like a sword or something.

The color is nice, black isn’t necessary. Don’t need every team having a black jersey.

And they really should have kept their jerseys and updated the green. A nicer green and made them all match.

i personally don't see the new uniforms as a game changer. I think Jets took a page out of the current Browns uniform with 'new york' in the front, and just over hyped the announcement. Realistically, I don't see how they will be a threat in AFC East as long as Brady/Belichick are around.

I kinda want to cop a black Leveon Bell Jets jersey just cuz he's my fav player, but I'm a Giants fan. That would just feel weird :lol:

1F9452CC-C3F2-4574-A354-2E84582AB7A4.jpeg
2FBDA3BF-D59A-4F1D-990D-C4C683BDEFF9.jpeg

Yea, def should've been a patch. saw about a month ago that logo would replace the shelld and hated the idea... it doesn't look bad but still

Question about the Raider image store elite jerseys. Do the white pre-made vapor untouchable elite away jerseys have kiss cut numbers?

Question about the Raider image store elite jerseys. Do the white pre-made vapor untouchable elite away jerseys have kiss cut numbers?

From what I’ve seen in here, they do. I a have an Elite 51 from Fanatics that has kiss cut numbers, so you generally don’t have that issue with pre-made jerseys. Raider Image uses the right numbers and letters for their customs too, so you shouldn’t have any problems ordering from them.

From what I’ve seen in here, they do. I a have an Elite 51 from Fanatics that has kiss cut numbers, so you generally don’t have that issue with pre-made jerseys. Raider Image uses the right numbers and letters for their customs too, so you shouldn’t have any problems ordering from them.

Do Raider image have discount codes available usually during offseason or do they have those only around black friday/cyber monday?

So will some of the Retail jerseys have the “100” on the shield now? Want to pick up a Melvin Gordon or a James Derwin this upcoming season.

I think that patch for the bears is 100 yr anniversary of the franchise because they’re having like a big celebration about it in June.

Back
Top Bottom