2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

I like the 100 patch but I still think it should be a huge patch and I like the Jets jerseys

It’s not bad but most fans won’t even notice it

I’m not a huge patch guy and don’t like these plastic/reflective patches burn I still think it should have been on the shoulder/chest area for every to see easily

I feel like Nike won’t even update authentic with the 100 shield :lol:

It’s not bad but most fans won’t even notice it

I’m not a huge patch guy and don’t like these plastic/reflective patches burn I still think it should have been on the shoulder/chest area for every to see easily

I feel like Nike won’t even update authentic with the 100 shield :lol:

If they updated the jerseys they sale, then they wouldn’t be able to still sell Elite 51 jerseys at full price a few years after the template was retired by 95% of the teams.

Speaking of the Elite 51s I noticed that the Broncos were using those jerseys as their practice uniforms during OTAs.

Still waiting on a Mahomes Vapor Untouchable Elite....

Speaking of the Elite 51s I noticed that the Broncos were using those jerseys as their practice uniforms during OTAs.

Still waiting on a Mahomes Vapor Untouchable Elite....

Glad I just went ahead and got the custom. I’ve completely given up on waiting for Nike for even the most obvious players.

But these Bears uni’s are gonna look so tough on the field next year.

D7C02B19-C00B-44B7-9BFC-AC5EA759C03E.jpeg

99905F4C-5C76-425B-88E8-CEAC65EAB696.jpeg

193B2EFC-77D1-4BA8-868C-96D0E466414A.jpeg

Love them, just wish every team was wearing them. Smh

42C0964D-A7CF-41F8-8D72-0375837E2B85.jpeg

What’s this? Looks like a long sleeve jersey. Is Nike making throwbacks for the 100? Maybe teams are wearing throwbacks

Last edited:
That’s definitely a Jim Brown jersey. Interesting to see what that’s about with Nike. I only recall seeing the M&N version of the Brown colorway.

Talked to the Chiefs pro shop the other day and asked about the Mahomes. Said they got a limited amount of Vapor Elites last year and that was it. I asked if it was the Chiefs or Nike who is dragging their respective feet and take it for what its worth but she made it seem like it was Nike. Go figure. League MVP, adidas athlete and you could sell those jerseys like hot cakes. Win, win.

Last year Nike came out with long sleeve jerseys but I don’t recall a #32 (and we all assume that is Jim Brown) Browns. Could be a custom.

Totally off topic but I know some hold OBJs fashion sense in a high regard but those pants are, well, interesting. I can just imagine if I wore those and getting those straps caught on a cabinet handle, nail, etc. I well say those FOGs are growing on me.

They made long sleeve jerseys but not like that. They really didn’t have the details of the actual jerseys like the one OBJ was wearing.

Last edited:
Yeah so it could be a custom but if it has a Nike logo, it might be some 100 year anniversary throwback they’re doing.

I’m hoping they do throwbacks

I just wanna see Wentz and the squad come out that tunnel with the kelly green’s with the og logo once in my life.

1745CC86-32C0-49E9-B9B4-CDB285B1D306.jpeg

It will happen sooner rather than later. Fans have been clamoring for so long and Lurie has been working with the NFL to get them back. The hang up has been on getting an alternate helmet to match the jersey. Don’t know why they can’t figure it out but I’m hopeful it’s on its way.

It will happen sooner rather than later. Fans have been clamoring for so long and Lurie has been working with the NFL to get them back. The hang up has been on getting an alternate helmet to match the jersey. Don’t know why they can’t figure it out but I’m hopeful it’s on its way.
can't have an alternate helmet because of the 1-shell rule....unless they wear their midnight green helmets with the kelly green jerseys (which would look terrible) or they completely rebrand their uniforms to be a lighter green (making their primary helmet match the kelly better), i don't think it's happening anytime soon.

The worst part about that rule is that it’s already been proven that it’s not true. Keeping one helmet vs having ten a season doesn’t reduce concussions or head injuries

Back
Top Bottom