2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Can anyone confirm if this years vapor elites have the nfl100 shield? Going be super salty if they don’t

Can anyone confirm if this years vapor elites have the nfl100 shield? Going be super salty if they don’t

Based on NFL shop pics, it doesn’t look like it. If you buy through a Team Store that’s not linked to Fanatics, they may do it.

Does anyone know how the Reebok helmet tag 54s fit in comparison to a 52

TTS. A Rebook NFL Authentic jersey (helmet tag) SIZE 54 measures 27” pit-to-pit.

Unless you’re planning on wearing the Nike Vapor over a hoodie or prefer a 90’s baggy look, a 48 is perfect for your size and build.

D56541B0-6245-4080-9254-3FF375821743.jpeg

Just got my Darius Leonard 100th season limited Jersey
Are those stripes on the shoulders printed on?

TTS. A Rebook NFL Authentic jersey (helmet tag) SIZE 54 measures 27” pit-to-pit.

Unless you’re planning on wearing the Nike Vapor over a hoodie or prefer a 90’s baggy look, a 48 is perfect for your size and build.
What is a 52 pit to pit?

Those OBJ have been all over Ross. One of my stores had a 52 56 and 60. The employee said they got a lot of AB Steelers too but I didn’t see any.

Does anyone know if Fanatics will be have for sale an Antonio Brown Raiders WHITE Elite Jersey this season or is the Raider Image the only place to get one?

If rather use the Dr. Pepper code stacked with Fanatics gift cards instead of paying full pop at the Raider Image.

Does anyone know if Fanatics will be have for sale an Antonio Brown Raiders WHITE Elite Jersey this season or is the Raider Image the only place to get one?

If rather use the Dr. Pepper code stacked with Fanatics gift cards instead of paying full pop at the Raider Image.
Probably during BF weekend with 40%. Check eBay. I picked up an AB Raiders vapor untouchable elite on the low.

Is the Dr. Pepper code still active for fanatics? I want to grab a Julio jersey before I get home from this deployment.

Those OBJ have been all over Ross. One of my stores had a 52 56 and 60. The employee said they got a lot of AB Steelers too but I didn’t see any.
For real?

**** I’d take both for that price to wear for fun when we play football soon..

Need to find both in a 40/44 :smh:

Is the Dr. Pepper code still active for fanatics? I want to grab a Julio jersey before I get home from this deployment.

Codes should be good until the end of the year. But then again, they said the same thing last year and I still used an extra one back in April and it still worked.

Reactions: Ube
opinion needed:

I’ve been looking for a WHITE Raiders Elite jersey for a while now and I was contemplating getting an Antonio Brown one but with CA taxes it comes out to around $360.

On the Raider Image site they have an Elite Mack for $60. Thinking of pulling the trigger but not sure about wearing a jersey of a player who’s no longer there. What do you guys think. Should I get the Mack White Elite for $60 or get a A. Brown for $360???

Back
Top Bottom