2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

opinion needed:

I’ve been looking for a WHITE Raiders Elite jersey for a while now and I was contemplating getting an Antonio Brown one but with CA taxes it comes out to around $360.

On the Raider Image site they have an Elite Mack for $60. Thinking of pulling the trigger but not sure about wearing a jersey of a player who’s no longer there. What do you guys think. Should I get the Mack White Elite for $60 or get a A. Brown for $360???
Mack elite for $60.

opinion needed:

I’ve been looking for a WHITE Raiders Elite jersey for a while now and I was contemplating getting an Antonio Brown one but with CA taxes it comes out to around $360.

On the Raider Image site they have an Elite Mack for $60. Thinking of pulling the trigger but not sure about wearing a jersey of a player who’s no longer there. What do you guys think. Should I get the Mack White Elite for $60 or get a A. Brown for $360???

Mack with no hesitation. I’m thinking about getting a black one since it will have the right twill. Only potential issue would be the size, since they don’t sell 40’s, and I’d have to get a 44.

Yeah if I was a Raiders fan, I’d grab the Mack for $60.

Cooper too for $60 ain’t bad.

NFL Shop got Landon Collins for $125, I’m hoping it hits around $60, then I’ll get it

D2AD9E6A-BECB-444E-9649-988498E6BAF4.jpeg

A lot of people were asking if Nike was producing jerseys with the 100 year patch. This is the only one I’ve seen but let’s hope this is a sign they’re gonna produce more

D2AD9E6A-BECB-444E-9649-988498E6BAF4.jpeg

A lot of people were asking if Nike was producing jerseys with the 100 year patch. This is the only one I’ve seen but let’s hope this is a sign they’re gonna produce more

That’s a bears team specific patch. Not the nfl 100 patch. They are scattered amongst the football jerseys on fanatics. Seen an Aaron Donald limited and other limited jerseys with nfl 100 patch.

I might be in the minority here but I absolutely hate how the Nike limited jerseys look and feel, especially when worn. Very cheap IMO. I purchased a couple of Limited jerseys last year and ended up returning them.

The Elites, while super expensive, fit better and the material is top notch. I hated the short sleeves at first but quickly got used to it.

Also Fanatics/NFL Shop should ashamed of themselves when it comes to custom Elite jerseys. The double-layered numbers look like garbage and it adds noticeable weight to the jerseys.

They should use a legit company like Exclusive Pro and do it proper kiss-cut style instead of taking shortcuts and doing it in-house.

Never ordering a custom Elite again.

Richard’s Sporting Goods is having a 25% off sale right now. I grabbed a 100th anniversary patch Khalil Mack Bears for $136 shipped

Yeah if I was a Raiders fan, I’d grab the Mack for $60.

Cooper too for $60 ain’t bad.

NFL Shop got Landon Collins for $125, I’m hoping it hits around $60, then I’ll get it
How much giants jerseys you have ?

See if you can use the 30 percent off from Dr Pepper / fanatics lol get it to for about 90 lol

I might be in the minority here but I absolutely hate how the Nike limited jerseys look and feel, especially when worn. Very cheap IMO. I purchased a couple of Limited jerseys last year and ended up returning them.

The Elites, while super expensive, fit better and the material is top notch. I hated the short sleeves at first but quickly got used to it.

Also Fanatics/NFL Shop should ashamed of themselves when it comes to custom Elite jerseys. The double-layered numbers look like garbage and it adds noticeable weight to the jerseys.

They should use a legit company like Exclusive Pro and do it proper kiss-cut style instead of taking shortcuts and doing it in-house.

Never ordering a custom Elite again.
what elite did you get ?

Only limited I have is the obj13 color rush cause it was like 50 dollars and it’s very light

what elite did you get ?

Only limited I have is the obj13 color rush cause it was like 50 dollars and it’s very light

Elites:

Rams Donald (Blue)
Raiders Carr (Black)
Raiders Mack (White)
Chargers James Jr (Powder Blue)

Limited:

Raiders Carr Color Rush (White, silver numbers/black borders)

Rams Goff Throwback (Blue, Yellow horns)

I gave the Limited to my wife and exclusively wear the Elites.

I’m going to probably pick up a limited throwback Donald, and a Mahomes here soon with the fanatics 30% codes I have. Might grab the OBJ Browns color rush jersey Cleveland got the clearance from the NFL to use as their primary home jersey.

2 questions -

1. how long does it take for fan cash to be redeemable? i want to order an elite and use the fan cash towards a limited. would i be able to do that with back to back orders or is there a waiting period for fancash to “clear”

2. how do the limiteds fit now? i bought a brady color rush i think 2 years ago and the medium fit very snug. but i remember people saying the color rush jerseys ran smaller.
if i were looking to get the browns color rush from this year, would a medium still fit the same as my brady?

Supposedly bears are the only team not using the 100th anniv shield

It would be a huge travesty if nflshop is not selling elites with the anniv shield

Don’t see any elites. Just limiteds with them. They’re going to put them on jerseys that are going to sell more or move more units. $150 jersey is going to move more than a $300+ jersey.

2 questions -

1. how long does it take for fan cash to be redeemable? i want to order an elite and use the fan cash towards a limited. would i be able to do that with back to back orders or is there a waiting period for fancash to “clear”

2. how do the limiteds fit now? i bought a brady color rush i think 2 years ago and the medium fit very snug. but i remember people saying the color rush jerseys ran smaller.
if i were looking to get the browns color rush from this year, would a medium still fit the same as my brady?
From my experience, fan cash is accessible almost immediately for the next transaction after the 1st transaction is completed. The current Limiteds (Vapor) are fitted jerseys but they are TTS.

Back
Top Bottom