2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

How were you able to get the old template with cuffed sleeves? I recall the old template didn't ever have cuffed sleeves?

So do the newer retail versions of the old template have cuffed sleeves now going forward?
sorry i dont have the answer except it is a custom jersey with may be the 2018 template. I also have the same jersey (Donte Jackson) coming my way.

That Jets jersey is real nice but I'd ask for a new one. For the price of these jerseys, nothing should be crooked.

Makes me sick what's happening to jerseys and gear. So expensive and hard to come across now.

That Jets jersey is real nice but I'd ask for a new one. For the price of these jerseys, nothing should be crooked.

Makes me sick what's happening to jerseys and gear. So expensive and hard to come across now.

Agreed, and to the CS rep's credit (even though they should be willing to replace it regardless), she was very understanding and said something along the lines of "Yea for 300 almost 400 dollars understandably you want everything on it to be right and look good".

And the worst part about it is that Fanatics runs damn near everything when it comes to fan gear. Smh

The different shade of silver twill on Raiders customs bothers me, but the discount was so good that I just lived with it because it was the only option.

5D619CF1-4C4F-498F-B399-3D710EB61521.jpeg
464A7EB3-17F9-4216-8C62-2C10A6E559AA.jpeg
1EE46C78-F1F2-44AD-8DF1-4CEC66AD3605.jpeg

Khalil Mack Limited Jersey arrived. The quality is nice on it. Fits more tailored than i thought it would. I wouldn’t want the Elite version with those short sleeves. Love the Bears 100 year patch

Just turned it back to Buccs at Panthers. What type of jersey Panthers wearing?? Doesn’t look like their traditional mesh.

Why the number font on their shoulder pads so small??? Cam out her looking like he wearing a Youth size jersey :lol:

Just turned it back to Buccs at Panthers. What type of jersey Panthers wearing?? Doesn’t look like their traditional mesh.

Why the number font on their shoulder pads so small??? Cam out her looking like he wearing a Youth size jersey :lol:

They updated to the vapor untouchable template this year. I think Packers are the lone “traditional” template left in the NFL.

They updated to the vapor untouchable template this year. I think Packers are the lone “traditional” template left in the NFL.
Looks like the panther on the shoulder is finally embroidered instead of screen printed

Agreed. The matte finish is much better than the dazzle mesh. Don’t like the black pants with the blue jerseys though.

It’s still weird seeing teams wear the Elite 51 jersey.

It looks like Rothelisberger finally upgraded his jersey, right?

Agreed. The matte finish is much better than the dazzle mesh. Don’t like the black pants with the blue jerseys though.

It’s still weird seeing teams wear the Elite 51 jersey.

It looks like Rothelisberger finally upgraded his jersey, right?
Some NTer a while back did mention the non-Elite 51 template jerseys (dazzle mesh) were more comfortable to wear. I honestly agree now that I think about it. The Elite 51 wasn't as breatheable despite Nike marketing they were. the vapor untouchable is okay (same material just thinner).

Some NTer a while back did mention the non-Elite 51 template jerseys (dazzle mesh) were more comfortable to wear. I honestly agree now that I think about it. The Elite 51 wasn't as breatheable despite Nike marketing they were. the vapor untouchable is okay (same material just thinner).

Elite 51 wasn’t the most comfortable jersey. Currently wearing a Denarius Moore from when Nike first took over, and the Raiders stayed with the old template, and it’s more comfortable. It’s all the same material as the Elite 51, but due to the jersey design, it’s more comfortable, even though it’s not using dazzle mesh.

Bosewell is still wearing elite 51. Steelers is only team that mixes between the two

Back
Top Bottom