2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

The good folks here talked me into an Elite Mack jersey for $60 instead! Thank goodness, lol. That guy has major mental illness. Probably CTE related.

Anyhow I noticed that the AB jerseys have been pulled from the Raider Image site. I might be wrong but I don’t think they will fulfill previous orders since technically AB never played for the Raiders.

That’s definitely good news for the people who’s jerseys haven’t shipped yet.

Is it weird to anyone else that Fanatics stock doesn’t match NFL shop?

Also, I remember a while ago there was a 30% off employee code for NFL shop. We got one of those this year?

Ive been using the 30% off from the Fanatics/Dr Pepper promo, been working nicely on everything even if they are otherwise exempt from other discounts.

Speaking of Fanatics, just got this in. Going to be heading out to Denver this season, most likely catching a Broncos game so figured I may as well grab a jersey (used a Dr Pepper code and got the 7x Fan Cash)

IMG_9947.jpg

Ive been using the 30% off from the Fanatics/Dr Pepper promo, been working nicely on everything even if they are otherwise exempt from other discounts.

Nice. I forgot we had Dr. Pepper in my break room at work, so I just got a code too. Gotta get the kids new Raiders gear.

Question for you. What do you think the Broncos record will be this year? I’m asking because this dude in this FB group I’m in said 11-5.:rofl:

Nice. I forgot we had Dr. Pepper in my break room at work, so I just got a code too. Gotta get the kids new Raiders gear.

Question for you. What do you think the Broncos record will be this year? I’m asking because this dude in this FB group I’m in said 11-5.:rofl:

I'm not really a dedicated Broncos fan, just an NFL fan in general but I'm not trying to be a target for anyone who's had a few too many and is looking for a fight, I just want to check out the stadium and whatnot. Went out to Pittsburgh a couple of years ago and got **** from people for just wearing a Steelers hat and a plain grey nike hoodie, and then proceeded to witness a mob of Steelers fans beat up a Ravens fan and physically rip off his Ray Lewis jersey and smash a beer can over his head :lol:

So I'll wear just about any jersey to ensure my own safety. I do like defensive players though and Von Miller is one of the best, I'll be keeping an eye on them especially tonight. We'll see how Joe Cool does.

I'm not really a dedicated Broncos fan, just an NFL fan in general but I'm not trying to be a target for anyone who's had a few too many and is looking for a fight, I just want to check out the stadium and whatnot. Went out to Pittsburgh a couple of years ago and got **** from people for just wearing a Steelers hat and a plain grey nike hoodie, and then proceeded to witness a mob of Steelers fans beat up a Ravens fan and physically rip off his Ray Lewis jersey and smash a beer can over his head :lol:

So I'll wear just about any jersey to ensure my own safety. I do like defensive players though and Von Miller is one of the best, I'll be keeping an eye on them especially tonight. We'll see how Joe Cool does.

I see. NFL fans are THE ABSOLUTE WORST. You see the vid of the Sixers player getting into it with drunk Philly fans, because he was wearing a Washington jersey yesterday?

I rep my Raiders every year at Arrowhead. I’m just there to watch a game, and I’m not with the extra BS. I don’t get why some NFL fans can’t act like adults. It’s gotten to the point where you wouldn’t to take your kids to a game.

I see. NFL fans are THE ABSOLUTE WORST. You see the vid of the Sixers player getting into it with drunk Philly fans, because he was wearing a Washington jersey yesterday?

I rep my Raiders every year at Arrowhead. I’m just there to watch a game, and I’m not with the extra BS. I don’t get why some NFL fans can’t act like adults. It’s gotten to the point where you wouldn’t to take your kids to a game.

sheesh, yea that's all insane.

My custom black Jets vapor joint came in. Love the fit, the color. Didn't realize it at first but after taking pics it looks like the front 8 was sewn on slightly crooked. :smh:

Debating if it's worth going through the process of contacting customer service to complain and try and get a new one, though I imagine even if successful it's probably a month or so before I see a replacement. Main reason I purchased was to wear it to NYJ/CLE next week. I did cop with the Dr Pepper promo and costco GCs, so I paid closer to $210ish than full retail.

Not wild noticeable but noticeable enough. The jersey is fire otherwise.

Attachments

• 4EAF4993-D46D-408E-ADEA-74D26FE618C3.jpg
    4EAF4993-D46D-408E-ADEA-74D26FE618C3.jpg
    304.6 KB · Views: 48
  • 132D0A72-DBC8-4982-919D-2783B0654437.JPG
    132D0A72-DBC8-4982-919D-2783B0654437.JPG
    235.7 KB · Views: 57
My custom black Jets vapor joint came in. Love the fit, the color. Didn't realize it at first but after taking pics it looks like the front 8 was sewn on slightly crooked though. :smh:

Debating if it's worth going through the process of contacting customer service to complain and try and get a new one, though I imagine even if successful it's probably a month or so before I see a replacement - and the main reason I purchased was to wear it to NYJ/CLE next week. I did cop with the Dr Pepper promo and costco GCs, so I paid closer to $210ish than full retail.

The jersey is fire otherwise.
Damn that looks so freakin sick

I’d wear it to the game and then call em and get a replacement. Especially when you drop that kind of money, should be done correctly

My custom black Jets vapor joint came in. Love the fit, the color. Didn't realize it at first but after taking pics it looks like the front 8 was sewn on slightly crooked. :smh:

Debating if it's worth going through the process of contacting customer service to complain and try and get a new one, though I imagine even if successful it's probably a month or so before I see a replacement. Main reason I purchased was to wear it to NYJ/CLE next week. I did cop with the Dr Pepper promo and costco GCs, so I paid closer to $210ish than full retail.

Not wild noticeable but noticeable enough. The jersey is fire otherwise.
Complain. I did so with my gurley authentic 2 years ago to fanatics, and got a replacement. Took 1 week turnaround.

Being a season ticket holder for the Chargers for their last 5 years in San Diego, I’ve seen a lot go down. Raiders games were the worst and both SD police dept and SD Sheriffs dept were heavy at the game

And of course the higher in the stadium you go up, the more violent it gets :lol::smh:

I live in Vegas now and I’m not sure how im bout to handle all the BS when I go the annual Chargers game

Complain. I did so with my gurley authentic 2 years ago to fanatics, and got a replacement. Took 1 week turnaround.

Good looks yall, I am going to reach out to them. What did you do with the one they sent originally? Did you have to return that before they shipped out the replacement?

*Edit - Spoke to Fanatics, they are going to send me a replacement at no charge. I will have to wait for it a couple weeks since it's personalized, which kinda sucks, but at least the new one should be good. Sent me a shipping label to return the original, sounded like that just needs need to be sent out within 10 days.

Last edited:
Being a season ticket holder for the Chargers for their last 5 years in San Diego, I’ve seen a lot go down. Raiders games were the worst and both SD police dept and SD Sheriffs dept were heavy at the game

And of course the higher in the stadium you go up, the more violent it gets :lol::smh:

I live in Vegas now and I’m not sure how im bout to handle all the BS when I go the annual Chargers game

I feel like those Vegas games gonna be almost like neutral site games.

Good looks yall, I am going to reach out to them. What did you do with the one they sent originally? Did you have to return that before they shipped out the replacement?

*Edit - Spoke to Fanatics, they are going to send me a replacement at no charge. I will have to wait for it a couple weeks since it's personalized, which kinda sucks, but at least the new one should be good. Sent me a shipping label to return the original, sounded like that just needs need to be sent out within 10 days.
Glad you're able to work this out with C/S. I took the time to speak and document my issues. They sent me a return label and concurrently sent me a replacement. The turnaround to return was pretty quick.

New pick up. Panthers one of a few teams still using the old (non Elite 51) template. Cuffed sleeves and chrome colored NFL shield.
IMG_20190905_221418.jpg IMG_20190905_221444.jpg

How were you able to get the old template with cuffed sleeves? I recall the old template didn't ever have cuffed sleeves?

So do the newer retail versions of the old template have cuffed sleeves now going forward?

New pick up. Panthers one of a few teams still using the old (non Elite 51) template. Cuffed sleeves and chrome colored NFL shield.
IMG_20190905_221418.jpg IMG_20190905_221444.jpg

Super nice! They actually just switched the template for this season. Did you order that as a custom? I’m guessing that’s a 2018 shell then with the cuffs and chrome logo. Maybe a 1 year switch. Looks really good. It might be pretty uncommon!

Last edited:
Super nice! They actually just switched the template for this season. Did you order that as a custom? I’m guessing that’s a 2018 shell then with the cuffs and chrome logo. Maybe a 1 year switch. Looks really good. It might be pretty uncommon!
yes you are correct. Last year's template and a custom jersey. I picked it up for $75 shipped off ebay.

Back
Top Bottom