2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Yeah it’s pretty funny to see. I guess ppl are expecting him to be out of there sometime soon. He’s been rather disappointing the past two seasons, so we’ll see what happens.

The “Game” jerseys for Carr have been spotted for $25 at Ross, so I’m wondering if Elites are showing up there for the same price or like $50.
+Antonio Brown i wouldn't mind copping minus name plate. I hate to see the player self destruct last off season and become a couch potato but for some reason that #84 is very appealing to me. Perhaps it remains me of legends like Moss and other less known WRs like former GB Packer Javon Walker/Sterling Sharpe, former Bengals T.J. Houshmandzadeh, etc.

+Antonio Brown i wouldn't mind copping minus name plate. I hate to see the player self destruct last off season and become a couch potato but for some reason that #84 is very appealing to me. Perhaps it remains me of legends like Moss and other less known WRs like former GB Packer Javon Walker/Sterling Sharpe, former Bengals T.J. Houshmandzadeh, etc.

I agree. I like 84 for a few reasons as well. I was a big Jerry Porter fan in the early 2000s. I honestly didn’t know they made AB elites until I saw some on eBay.

Bryan Edwards has been tearing it up in camp from what I’ve seen and read. Kinda wish I copped that Cooper elite for like $60 last year when Raider Image had them, since Edwards wears 89. I’m all for getting former players at deep discounts. The AB one is a little different, since he’s a jackass, but I’d take the nameplate off that one if I got it.

I agree. I like 84 for a few reasons as well. I was a big Jerry Porter fan in the early 2000s. I honestly didn’t know they made AB elites until I saw some on eBay.

Bryan Edwards has been tearing it up in camp from what I’ve seen and read. Kinda wish I copped that Cooper elite for like $60 last year when Raider Image had them, since Edwards wears 89. I’m all for getting former players at deep discounts. The AB one is a little different, since he’s a jackass, but I’d take the nameplate off that one if I got it.
Yo Jerry Porter was super under rated. He played in the shadows of legends Jerry Rice and Tim Brown during the 2000-2001 season. Both players were durable, clutch and defied age in their position.

Just got the black jackson limited and the white Mahomes limited in the mail the last two days. Definitely want a Bucs Brady, and a Texans Watson for sure. might grab a few more. Would be nice if fanatics did the DP codes again.

Yo Jerry Porter was super under rated. He played in the shadows of legends Jerry Rice and Tim Brown during the 2000-2001 season. Both players were durable, clutch and defied age in their position.

Jerry Porter had potential to be really good but lacked work ethic unfortunately. I wanted to see him succeed as a Raiders fan myself. Tim Brown even mentioned Porter was the worst teammate he ever had after he left the Raiders. I think Brown conveyed he had a poor attitude and didn't work hard.

Anyone notice the Ravens and Broncos wearing their actual game jerseys in training camp? Looks like the Broncos had some old elite 51s laying around. Some Broncos players have the liquid chrome shield on the collar and some have the shield with the white outline., but none of them have flywire. But the Ravens have no shield at all. And are wearing their game pants as well.

kinda weird to see lol

Please don't remind me or any other Raiders fans about that a%$ clown Antonio Brown. :emoji_rolling_eyes:🤦‍♂️👎

I admit I was happy at first when he got traded to the Raiders since he was still in his prime and they got him cheap. It seemed like he was going to work because he met with Derek Carr immediately and they began practicing together own their own times.

But it suddenly turned into a :emoji_poop: show with that guy. He just wore out his welcome and got his release. Then he went to a better team with the Patriots and wore out his welcome there with legal issues off the field. I don't think that dude's career is salvageable now. He's a permanent :emoji_poop: show going forward.

Raiders fans will let you know he wasn't needed as they did during their season opener at home on Monday Night Football. Like they chanted "F AB!" when Raiders increased their lead on the Broncos and it was heard on TV! They even started that chant entering the stadium. And I just saw on YouTube yesterday that they chanted that in the concourse as they were leaving the game.

It got so bad for AB because Steelers fans also turned on him after he got traded. Like I saw on YouTube yesterday some high school kids at a prom chanted "F AB!" when they formed a circle around JuJu Smith-Schuster when he was dancing at that event. JuJu went to a prom with a high school kid in Pittsburgh because he invited JuJu since a girl dumped him before the prom.

But I think AB f'ing up bad stems from him being coddled all his life and getting passes because he excelled at football since he was a youth. He f'd up so bad, even Drew Rosenhaus, who's a prominent NFL agent, fired him after last season.

B87034A1-72F3-4018-8D40-8E01099F01BE.jpeg

Since Fanatics took over the Patriots Pro Shop online store operations this year, Fanatics has used their monopoly power to discontinue the supply of the Patriots Elite jerseys, and started promoting the Limiteds. When fanatics/nflshop suddenly had a custom one on clearance, I didn't hesitate to get a Julian Edelman one (although I much prefer to have a pre-made one). I was about to purchase an extra Edelman with the hopes of getting it signed one day, and then it suddenly disappeared. One of the most under rated clutch performers of all time IMO.

IMG_20200824_184620.jpg IMG_20200824_184700.jpg

Since Fanatics took over the Patriots Pro Shop online store operations this year, Fanatics has used their monopoly power to discontinue the supply of the Patriots Elite jerseys, and started promoting the Limiteds. When fanatics/nflshop suddenly had a custom one on clearance, I didn't hesitate to get a Julian Edelman one (although I much prefer to have a pre-made one). I was about to purchase an extra Edelman with the hopes of getting it signed one day, and then it suddenly disappeared. One of the most under rated clutch performers of all time IMO.

IMG_20200824_184620.jpg IMG_20200824_184700.jpg
How much did you pay and what was your turnaround time from when you placed the order?

Couple weeks ago they put up Chargers custom authentics out of no where for damn near half off. I ordered a powder blue Gates 85 since that’s the only one missing in my authentic collection. They said it should ship no later than the 25th. Haven’t gotten shipping email yet but confirmation did say COVID could cause possible delays

How much did you pay and what was your turnaround time from when you placed the order?

Couple weeks ago they put up Chargers custom authentics out of no where for damn near half off. I ordered a powder blue Gates 85 since that’s the only one missing in my authentic collection. They said it should ship no later than the 25th. Haven’t gotten shipping email yet but confirmation did say COVID could cause possible delays
Hey how you doing?!? I paid $218 - 14% raise discount GC - $20 new customer promo + tax so about $187. I placed the order on 8/11 and received the jersey today. A few days after placing an order, the jersey dropped to $197, and got a $21 price adjustment back to the GC.

Hey how you doing?!? I paid $218 - 14% raise discount GC - $20 new customer promo + tax so about $187. I placed the order on 8/11 and received the jersey today. A few days after placing an order, the jersey dropped to $197, and got a $21 price adjustment back to the GC.
Wow same thing happened to me with the price!
I was just casually looking at fanatics before bed one night, and it was showing $209.99. I placed my order with fan cash $18 on top. Not even 10 hours later I look at the product page and it’s showing a price of $188 smh. I had to call and have them refund me the difference.

but I haven’t got a shipping email yet. I ordered on 8/12 so about the same time frame as you. Do you know if all custom orders come from the same place? I live in Vegas which is where one of their inventory hubs is so I get gear pretty quick. Not sure where their custom jerseys come from though. I ordered a Miami Heat Bron Jersey couple years ago and that arrived sooner than their predicated time frame

Wow same thing happened to me with the price!
I was just casually looking at fanatics before bed one night, and it was showing $209.99. I placed my order with fan cash $18 on top. Not even 10 hours later I look at the product page and it’s showing a price of $188 smh. I had to call and have them refund me the difference.

but I haven’t got a shipping email yet. I ordered on 8/12 so about the same time frame as you. Do you know if all custom orders come from the same place? I live in Vegas which is where one of their inventory hubs is so I get gear pretty quick. Not sure where their custom jerseys come from though. I ordered a Miami Heat Bron Jersey couple years ago and that arrived sooner than their predicated time frame
I think my shipment was from Cali. I don't buy too many NFL customs. I believe Fanatics subcontracts the custom orders to Stahls.

If you’re into Game or Limited jerseys, check your local Ross. They have them for $25 or $30.

There’s really no rhyme or reason to the pricing, which makes me think Elites are popping up there for the same price.

Tonight I saw a Trubisky and a Yannick Ngakoue Limited, and Beastmode, Darnold, Diggs, and a few other Jags and Jets players Game jerseys.

If you’re into Game or Limited jerseys, check your local Ross. They have them for $25 or $30.

There’s really no rhyme or reason to the pricing, which makes me think Elites are popping up there for the same price.

Tonight I saw a Trubisky and a Yannick Ngakoue Limited, and Beastmode, Darnold, Diggs, and a few other Jags and Jets players Game jerseys.
darn too bad i don't live in Chicago, Vegas, etc. I remembered loading up on those Nike Elite socks a few years back.

Yeah, all those Raiders Antonio Brown elites on eBay are $30 Ross buys. If anyone was wondering :lol:

And the funniest thing about it is that they’re asking more for the AB jerseys than the Carr ones. 😂😂😂

These “Ross Specials” flooding eBay are still better than the fakes we normally see.

And it looks like these Raiders jerseys are popping up a lot of places. I’m seeing shipping from Washington, California, Indiana, Pennsylvania, and Maryland.

I didn’t even know they made AB elites until it was mentioned this thread a few weeks ago.

Last edited:
I love these Rams jerseys. I hate the bone color though. Should have done three jerseys. Blue, yellow and white.

any word on them altering the elites?

i’m all for the tight fit and cuffed sleeves but the overall fit is horrible and i think most agree

the design from 3-4 years ago is much better

any word on them altering the elites?

i’m all for the tight fit and cuffed sleeves but the overall fit is horrible and i think most agree

the design from 3-4 years ago is much better

Haven’t heard anything directly, but I feel like they switch it up every 3-5 years, right? Any idea how much longer Nike has the contract? If they have it for at least 5 more years, I’d assume we’d get another design before that runs out.

But maybe that all depends on how much the players and equipment managers like the Vapor jerseys.

NFL and Nike just recently extended the contract to 2028

I like what Nike is doing with all 3 major leagues. I haven’t got any MLB gear yet but NFL and NBA jerseys are decent quality, although very overpriced. Some argue Nike’s NBA jerseys are too thin, buts it designed that way, I do like Rev30 mesh numbers, but Nike’s color palettes are a lot better

When it comes to NBA and NFL gear, I don’t know who can do it better than Nike. Everything just looks better with the Swoosh lol

NFL and Nike just recently extended the contract to 2028

I like what Nike is doing with all 3 major leagues. I haven’t got any MLB gear yet but NFL and NBA jerseys are decent quality, although very overpriced. Some argue Nike’s NBA jerseys are too thin, buts it designed that way, I do like Rev30 mesh numbers, but Nike’s color palettes are a lot better

When it comes to NBA and NFL gear, I don’t know who can do it better than Nike. Everything just looks better with the Swoosh lol

They lost their minds with the MLB jerseys. They retail for like $450, which is insane.

Back
Top Bottom