2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Home team looked good in the opener(got my 5 seconds of fame too😎)...idk what Mahomes has to do to get the NFL to make both red and white authentics maybe if we run it back this year I’ll get the white in the off-season🤷🏾‍♂️
4460A509-A680-4DA7-8C40-DA44986C8482.jpeg
DE62E8E5-FCFE-48C6-8D55-68E03F5F2250.jpeg
386AC5D2-A9C9-4251-88E2-4755522F414D.jpeg
61A3F646-E3C3-466E-A51A-CCDD25F3D481.jpeg

Last edited:
nice jersey. was that mahomes a custom (layered #s) or made for retail elite (kiss cut #s)??
Thanks it’s the retail kiss cut I have a layered authentic with my last name on it that’s why I was hoping they release the whites in retail... my man has won regular season MVP Super Bowl MVP he’s the best QB and face of the league they should have both options for authentic jerseys available come on NFL 🤬

marshaquari8816 marshaquari8816 ayyeee another 913 or 816 in the house! I was also at the game and oddly enough wearing almost the same fit, lol. Nike salty 15 didn’t sign with the Swoosh so they holding out on us. I’m happy we at least got the road. That took long enough to come out even when he was on his MVP tear.

Home team looked good in the opener(got my 5 seconds of fame too😎)...idk what Mahomes has to do to get the NFL to make both red and white authentics maybe if we run it back this year I’ll get the white in the off-season🤷🏾‍♂️
4460A509-A680-4DA7-8C40-DA44986C8482.jpeg
DE62E8E5-FCFE-48C6-8D55-68E03F5F2250.jpeg
386AC5D2-A9C9-4251-88E2-4755522F414D.jpeg
61A3F646-E3C3-466E-A51A-CCDD25F3D481.jpeg

Thanks it’s the retail kiss cut I have a layered authentic with my last name on it that’s why I was hoping they release the whites in retail... my man has won regular season MVP Super Bowl MVP he’s the best QB and face of the league they should have both options for authentic jerseys available come on NFL 🤬

I'm a Raiders fan. I just wanted to get that out. 😆

But that's nice you were able to attend that game last Thursday. You were lucky because only Arrowhead Stadium and TIAA Bank Field in Jacksonville are the only NFL stadiums allowing fans in a limited capacity. It sucks SoFi Stadium in Inglewood couldn't have fans on Sunday for the Rams first game ever. Cool pictures too.

A lot of us on here have expounded about the limited availability in Nike authentic jerseys. Not many player options. Limited color selections. And the custom options suck because they stitch them inaccurately. Good thing you got your Mahomes authentic jersey because I haven't seen them since last year.

Although I hated Reebok doing NFL jerseys, at least their authorized dealers had many options for players and colors too. But the options diminished in the latter part of that deal. And a good amount of dealers who sold custom jerseys during that era went through Exclusive Pro Sports thus ensuring accuracy and good workmanship.

marshaquari8816 marshaquari8816 ayyeee another 913 or 816 in the house! I was also at the game and oddly enough wearing almost the same fit, lol. Nike salty 15 didn’t sign with the Swoosh so they holding out on us. I’m happy we at least got the road. That took long enough to come out even when he was on his MVP tear.

816 all day I had to throw on the poncho in the second half but the only ppl I saw without Mahomes jerseys on were the friends and family of other players that were sitting behind me...#38 Sneeds whole tribe had his jersey on..quick question where you were sitting did you hear any loud booing or was there just a few idiots that felt the need to boo a moment of unity??? Just asking because the media made it seem like the majority of fans were booing and that wasn’t the case at all.

The booing was audible on the TV Broadcast... Not sure if the cameras were in one section and thus picking it up from there, but based on hearing it come out of my Television on National Primetime it certainly left the perception that the whole stadium was booing.

Every fanbase has trash fans. As a Raiders fan living in enemy territory (KC) I’ve seen a lot of stupidity from both sides of that rivalry. Obviously, most of it was from chiefs fans. 😂😂😂

Having lived in Missouri and Kansas for the majority of my life, the booing fans at Arrowhead didn’t surprise me at all. But I’m pretty sure it wasn’t the majority of the stadium doing that. But that’s just how it goes with perception. When you have a small portion of a group doing a certain thing, the entire group gets lumped in with them.

816 all day I had to throw on the poncho in the second half but the only ppl I saw without Mahomes jerseys on were the friends and family of other players that were sitting behind me...#38 Sneeds whole tribe had his jersey on..quick question where you were sitting did you hear any loud booing or was there just a few idiots that felt the need to boo a moment of unity??? Just asking because the media made it seem like the majority of fans were booing and that wasn’t the case at all.

Kelce and Mahomes dominated the parking lot where I was tailgating at with 15 obviously being the majority. Shoot, if they dropped the home 15 I would buy that in a second.

You had good seats! Had a friend of mine that might have been around that section or a couple over.

I was the exact opposite. Sat in the uppers, lol. At least where I was sitting I didn't hear anyone boo during the moment of unity. Now there was definitely booing when the Texans left the field and then re-entered. That was where the majority of the booing was coming from. All of the planned social and racial events felt really jumbled and not well thought through from a timing stand point so at least for me that is where I believe the majority of the booing came from. I say that to say this it would not shock or surprise me in the least if there was (or were) people who did boo during the moment of silence. I've met and seen some of the more i'gnant and racist people at Chiefs games.

Kelce and Mahomes dominated the parking lot where I was tailgating at with 15 obviously being the majority. Shoot, if they dropped the home 15 I would buy that in a second.

You had good seats! Had a friend of mine that might have been around that section or a couple over.

I was the exact opposite. Sat in the uppers, lol. At least where I was sitting I didn't hear anyone boo during the moment of unity. Now there was definitely booing when the Texans left the field and then re-entered. That was where the majority of the booing was coming from. All of the planned social and racial events felt really jumbled and not well thought through from a timing stand point so at least for me that is where I believe the majority of the booing came from. I say that to say this it would not shock or surprise me in the least if there was (or were) people who did boo during the moment of silence. I've met and seen some of the more i'gnant and racist people at Chiefs games.

Now imagine encountering those same ignant, racist ppl as a black man wearing Raiders gear. 😂😂😂

Most chiefs fans are cool, but there’s that group that embodies every midwestern stereotype that really bothers me.

Now imagine encountering those same ignant, racist ppl as a black man wearing Raiders gear. 😂😂😂

Most chiefs fans are cool, but there’s that group that embodies every midwestern stereotype that really bothers me.

I was going to make a Raiders joke / comment here but yeah, those two anywhere in Arrowhead are going to lead to either a ton of hopefully good natured heckling or some of the other variety.

Since there seems to be a lot of Raiders fans in this forum I want to shoutout to the Raiders fans who took this picture for me when I was in Vegas 😂🤣😂 but i understand where you’re coming from I still have a bad taste in my mouth about how a good portion of fans spoke out against Marcus Peters a few years ago after he protested ...I just don’t want the masses to lump us all together most ppl I come in contact with at Arrowhead are nice humble ppl but I’m not foolish enough to think everyone feels the same about the social justice initiatives the NFL is putting out there.
D3E2F02A-E738-4172-AEB7-DD4184506D32.jpeg

I was going to make a Raiders joke / comment here but yeah, those two anywhere in Arrowhead are going to lead to either a ton of hopefully good natured heckling or some of the other variety.

Yeah, I’m all for the good natured joking too. It’s fun. But some ppl cross a line with it and start getting personal, and trying to provoke ppl into fighting.

I’m just there to watch a game. My quality of life isn’t affected by the outcome, so I don’t take it as seriously as some ppl.

Anyone have their Vapor elites tailored or altered? This 48 is too wide for me. Fits perfect in the chest and length is good. But it’s too baggy as it goes down. Would the mesh holes be too hard to take in?

I’m in a new state now so the tricky party is finding the right person/shop to do the job is going to be tough. The lady I use to take all my authentic NBA/NFL jerseys too back home was super talented. This is harder than finding a new barber lol

I had my Pats TB VUE jersey altered recently. It fits me perfectly now. The downside was that I had to sacrifice one side red strip on each side to make it slimmer for me. It was only $35 for the alteration.

I had my Pats TB VUE jersey altered recently. It fits me perfectly now. The downside was that I had to sacrifice one side red strip on each side to make it slimmer for me. It was only $35 for the alteration.
I literally just picked it up from the shop just now lol. It fits me perfect. I also had her take off the NFL shield and restitch it since it came crooked :smh:

The liquid Chrome NFL shield on customs are also different than retail versions. They are flimsy and thin. And they are trying to charge us nearly $400 for this custom crap smh

I'm still a fan of Khalil Mack although he forced a trade from the Raiders. I understand it's business unfortunately.
IMG_4487.JPG
IMG_4471.JPG

I actually got to see him live for Sunday Night Football last season when Bears visited Rams at the Coliseum.
IMG_0949.JPG

IMG_0992.JPG

IMG_1004.JPG

Back
Top Bottom