2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

That sucks. Especially since Limited jerseys can usually be had for around the price of a Game jersey. Nike has really mismanaged this ****.
Yeah they really have. Never buying a game jersey again. the numbers are already peeling smh. I should have spent the extra money and got the elite instead. How do those fit? I'm usually a xl in the limited Jersey

Yeah they really have. Never buying a game jersey again. the numbers are already peeling smh. I should have spent the extra money and got the elite instead. How do those fit? I'm usually a xl in the limited Jersey

Yeah, I can’t believe people buy Game jerseys when Limiteds are out there for $50 more.

You hang dry and the numbers still peel off? I got screen printed jerseys from the 90s that still have numbers fully intact so that’s crazy to me.

Elites fit pretty similar to limiteds, so I’d get the same size. Only difference in fit is the cuffed sleeves on Elites. But the length and width of the jersey is about the same.

Yeah, I can’t believe people buy Game jerseys when Limiteds are out there for $50 more.

You hang dry and the numbers still peel off? I got screen printed jerseys from the 90s that still have numbers fully intact so that’s crazy to me.

Elites fit pretty similar to limiteds, so I’d get the same size. Only difference in fit is the cuffed sleeves on Elites. But the length and width of the jersey is about the same.
Unfortunately as I took the jersey out of the packaging I saw that the numbers were already peeling off. This was the first day I got it. Man nike ain't showing the titans no love lol

Unfortunately as I took the jersey out of the packaging I saw that the numbers were already peeling off. This was the first day I got it. Man nike ain't showing the titans no love lol

That’s crazy. Especially since they didn’t produce a bunch of Henry jerseys after what he did during the playoffs.

Chances are this year they’ll start producing more Henry limited jerseys and make them more available. That happened with Mahomes after his first season. Second season came around, and now this season, and they’re more readily available.

Chances are this year they’ll start producing more Henry limited jerseys and make them more available. That happened with Mahomes after his first season. Second season came around, and now this season, and they’re more readily available.
I really hope so. Rep from the titans pro shop said it will be from 3 weeks to a month before they have any limited Jerseys available.

I really hope so. Rep from the titans pro shop said it will be from 3 weeks to a month before they have any limited Jerseys available.

Yea it wasn’t until a little more than halfway into the season before they put the Mahomes jerseys up on fanatics and was able to grab one. They flew once they were up though.

I'd like to inform anyone who doesn't know yet that there's a discrepancy with the stitching of the numbers on the retail version of the Vapor Untouchable Elite Raiders jerseys because they only have the single layer silver numbers when the game versions have the silver numbers with a black layer underneath them. It's been a slight bother that I've lived with.

But there is a way to get them like the game version if desired, you can place a custom order with The Raider Image and they'll have the customization done with Exclusive Pro Sports. EPS verified all that to me when I inquired with them directly a few years ago.

RAIDERS! I might as well finally post this jersey I've had for almost 3 years now for my Raider Nation peeps especially in the aftermath of Monday Night Football with them winning their first game at their new stadium. Just win baby!

I wear this casually and I'm definitely going to miss wearing it to Rams games when they played at the Coliseum. There were always a good amount of Raiders fans that attended Rams games there for 4 seasons. I was literally the only Raiders fan wearing this jersey at a game in a section full of 49ers fans behind the visitors sideline last season! Hey I couldn't beat finding an unsold 3rd row seat behind the 49ers team after getting in with a ticket that cost me $38 and some cents! 😆
IMG_4527.JPG
IMG_4476.JPG

Last edited:
I'd like to inform anyone who doesn't know yet that there's a discrepancy with the stitching of the numbers on the retail version of the Vapor Untouchable Elite Raiders jerseys because they only have the single layer silver numbers when the game versions have the silver numbers with a black layer underneath them. It's been a slight bother that I've lived with.

But there is a way to get them like the game version if desired, you can place a custom order with The Raider Image and they'll have the customization done with Exclusive Pro Sports. EPS verified all that to me when I inquired with them directly a few years ago.

RAIDERS! I might as well finally post this jersey I've had for almost 3 years now for my Raider Nation peeps especially in the aftermath of Monday Night Football with them winning their first game at their new stadium. Just win baby!

I wear this casually and I'm definitely going to miss wearing it to Rams games when they played at the Coliseum. There were always a good amount of Raiders fans that attended Rams games there for 4 seasons. I was literally the only Raiders fan wearing this jersey at a game in a section full of 49ers fans behind the visitors sideline last season! Hey I couldn't beat finding an unsold 3rd row seat behind the 49ers team after getting in with a ticket that cost me $38 and some cents! 😆
IMG_4527.JPG
IMG_4476.JPG

Nice. I was aware of the number issue, but I didn’t know that Raider Image customs had the new numbers. That’s good info, but you’d have to pay retail to get it.

I think they didn’t add that detail to retail jerseys because the only reason it was added was to help the numbers hold up better during games, since the silver twill had issues when it got wet, I guess.

The inconsistency with these jerseys is insane though. I’m sure you’ve seen the twill on the Fanatics customs and how it’s completely different from the premade ones.

As for Carr, I’ve been a big critic of his, but since I got his jersey a few weeks back, I decided I was gonna be optimistic this season. 😂😂😂

If he continues that efficiency, we’re in for a good season.

How are the vapor untouchable jerseys? Too be worn casually. Compared to the elite. I wanna get the authentic elites but that one isn't available so I was wondering if it's worth getting the vapor ones. They're more expensive and it looks like the sleeves are elastic and shorter but idk if that's a good or bad thing. Anyone have that and have opinions on the vapor jerseys compared to the elite?

How are the vapor untouchable jerseys? Too be worn casually. Compared to the elite. I wanna get the authentic elites but that one isn't available so I was wondering if it's worth getting the vapor ones. They're more expensive and it looks like the sleeves are elastic and shorter but idk if that's a good or bad thing. Anyone have that and have opinions on the vapor jerseys compared to the elite?

The main difference between the Vapor Untouchable Elite and the Elite 51 are the cuffed sleeves. Vapors are also a little lighter weight than Elite 51. Personally I like the fit of the Vapor over the Elite 51, since the Elite has those stretchy areas around the midsection, while the Vapor doesn’t. It’s a more uniform fit of the jersey instead of having sections that are tighter than others.

Do the cuffed sleeves look okay on? Better than the elites? Anyone have pictures of both for comparison? Even having them on?

Thanks. I went ahead and bought both the chargers jerseys vapor and elites since the old style is on sale. I'll find out when I get them both in person.

Thanks. I went ahead and bought both the chargers jerseys vapor and elites since the old style is on sale. I'll find out when I get them both in person.
That's not a bad move. I mean people's opinions on VUE and Elite 51 are very subjective. In the case of sleeves, I'm a skinny person. The VUE may look good on someone with guns vs a big void on them for those who don't. VUE are lighter and less seems, and Elite 51 are opposite and more of a boxy look. The nameplate fonts on VUE are bigger but the side logos on the sleeves smaller. The lightning bolt on the chargers Elite 51 are embroidered vs thin cloth on the VUE.

Anyways, good luck and enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom