2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Jerseys been hanging in my closet for years, never worn or even tried on. Bleeding and yellowing.

ED0E2BA5-4CE2-4F83-8FB1-E0658F6BC5D3.jpeg
044C84C3-3FD6-48DE-97D5-3B54ED16E950.jpeg
nice patch. bleeding probably attributed to microscopic moisture particles that progressively cause the dye to come off the fabric and leech to the areas nearby.

Has anyone tried the Panthers limited jerseys? I wear a Medium in the vapor untouchables, but I tried a MD at Dicks’s Sporting Goods and it felt oversized. I’m trying to see if small would be good or stay with the medium. Thanks.

Thinking of pulling the trigger on a Mahomes elite on fanatics with the promo code that is live and some gift cards. I live about 30 minutes away from the stadium shop but never been there and imagine I'd have to pay retail for an elite. Anyone know what the elites from fanatics are like?

Thinking of pulling the trigger on a Mahomes elite on fanatics with the promo code that is live and some gift cards. I live about 30 minutes away from the stadium shop but never been there and imagine I'd have to pay retail for an elite. Anyone know what the elites from fanatics are like?

As long as it’s a premade Elite and not a custom, you should be good. The custom jerseys use different materials for the numbers/letters than the premade ones.

And yeah, I doubt you would be able to get a discount at the team store unless you know someone who works for the team.

How are the quality of the screen print on the game jerseys over time? Just washing inside out and air drying only.

I feel like they’ll last for a while if you wash them in cold water and hang dry them. I don’t have any Game jerseys, but I have replicas from the 90s, are still in good shape due to this care method.
Couple Recent Pick ups

Darren Waller Elite
DCF264A7-157A-4D56-A526-93ED73E9A9BD.jpeg
653DB1CD-7455-479B-B506-5F084784127B.jpeg

Josh Jacobs Elite
768A840A-C0B9-4FFF-9523-CD1EE3A8B003.jpeg
6CC4503B-7699-40C6-AD2B-E3ABDAC4BA35.jpeg

Marshawn Lynch Elite
9ECAE083-D7F3-4094-8532-38E605666D93.jpeg
C9967CE5-0C64-4A31-99D6-2783E720C93A.jpeg

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥. How much those inaugural season jerseys run you?

I feel like they’ll last for a while if you wash them in cold water and hang dry them. I don’t have any Game jerseys, but I have replicas from the 90s, are still in good shape due to this care method.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥. How much those inaugural season jerseys run you?
Retail $325 + $15 for the patches.

Haven't bought any NFL elites in a over a year but NFLShop finally listed my Rams' custom vapor elites with the new colorway...scooped up a Bone Donald Sz 40 and Blue Akers Sz 40. Anyone know how long it's running them to get these shipped out right now? Has COVID delayed it significantly? I remember they always used to give super long estimates but then ship within a week or two for customs.

So I just read if any player wants to change their number THIS YEAR using this new rule they have to buy out their remaining jersey stock...no penalty for next year. Doubt many players making the switch this year.

So I just read if any player wants to change their number THIS YEAR using this new rule they have to buy out their remaining jersey stock...no penalty for next year. Doubt many players making the switch this year.
good article to read about the NFL jersey rule for 2021. i don't really pay much attention but the last time this caught my eye was circa 2006 when Reggie entertained/requested to wear #5 (his USC #) for the Saints.

Yea that's the normal protocol. When Chad Johnson tried changing his name on the back of his jersey to Ochocinco, they told him the only way to do so was to buy out his current stock and he said forget it.

Yea that's the normal protocol. When Chad Johnson tried changing his name on the back of his jersey to Ochocinco, they told him the only way to do so was to buy out his current stock and he said forget it.
Marvin Lewis: "Ochopsycho".

Fedex just dropped this off. Beautiful quality materials. They used the on-field numbers which I was worried about, but NFL came through.
IMG_2810.JPG IMG_2811.JPG IMG_2812.JPG
Little annoyed with the name plate being crooked and theres a small scuff on one of the shoulders but whatever. I'm just psyched it finally came in. Took almost a month. I think they're slammed right now. I have a bone Donald I ordered 24 hours after this that still hasn't even shipped.

Back
Top Bottom