2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Fedex just dropped this off. Beautiful quality materials. They used the on-field numbers which I was worried about, but NFL came through.
IMG_2810.JPG IMG_2811.JPG IMG_2812.JPG
Little annoyed with the name plate being crooked and theres a small scuff on one of the shoulders but whatever. I'm just psyched it finally came in. Took almost a month. I think they're slammed right now. I have a bone Donald I ordered 24 hours after this that still hasn't even shipped.
They just take a while now. Seems like they switched vendors and the quality has improved for the twill and stitching.

They just take a while now. Seems like they switched vendors and the quality has improved for the twill and stitching.
That's good. It's probably been more than 18 months since I ordered a Vapor Elite. Still seeing the same minor scuffs/tiny number stains as with previous orders, but if it means better quality overall I can ignore it.

Shocked to see Elite jerseys at a brick and mortar store. Scheels in Overland Park, KS has Mahomes jerseys. Only took like 3 or so years. 😂😂😂

makes me wonder if Nike is actually going to have a decent stock of elites this year.

Fedex just dropped this off. Beautiful quality materials. They used the on-field numbers which I was worried about, but NFL came through.
IMG_2810.JPG IMG_2811.JPG IMG_2812.JPG
Little annoyed with the name plate being crooked and theres a small scuff on one of the shoulders but whatever. I'm just psyched it finally came in. Took almost a month. I think they're slammed right now. I have a bone Donald I ordered 24 hours after this that still hasn't even shipped.

This was a custom jersey? Wow, if that's the case it's a game changer!

Shocked to see Elite jerseys at a brick and mortar store. Scheels in Overland Park, KS has Mahomes jerseys. Only took like 3 or so years. 😂😂😂

makes me wonder if Nike is actually going to have a decent stock of elites this year.
Oh wow really? I work like half a mile from that Overland Park location. I've been thinking about getting a Mahomes elite but been wanting to see it up close first. I'll have to go check it out during the week.

Nfl shop / fanatics custom. Quality IMO has improved and the twill and stitching is on par with the Nike ones. They are customized by silver crystal sports in Ontario Canada. At least that’s where mine have been shipping out off.

Yep this is the custom from the NFL shop. It is really nice quality, definitely a step up from previous. Maybe I'm just burnt out on this new distributor though because they cancelled one of my orders without even notifying me and another is way behind schedule lol. This one is nice and was delivered on time, though. Gotta rep the new RB1 :smile:

Nfl shop / fanatics custom. Quality IMO has improved and the twill and stitching is on par with the Nike ones. They are customized by silver crystal sports in Ontario Canada. At least that’s where mine have been shipping out off.

Oh really? Interesting...

Silver Crystal is straight garbage. But I'd be really happy if they improved their process. Nonetheless, that Rams one turned out good.

Oh wow really? I work like half a mile from that Overland Park location. I've been thinking about getting a Mahomes elite but been wanting to see it up close first. I'll have to go check it out during the week.

Yeah, they had a gang of them. It’s always nice to be able to try something on before buying it. I wasn’t sure what size I needed before I bought my first Elite, so I just tried on Limiteds to see how they fit.

I want a Stafford but might just do the cheap game replica

glad I never could find a way to get a Stafford or Golladay authentic, id be heated

Have some Giants Nike jerseys available for sale in XL & 2XL. Hit me up for further details if you're interested!

picked up the elite bosa. Sucks it didn’t have the patch but I’ll look for one. Hopefully the red is bright like they were in 94. Also picked up the white limited Warner with the patch

Its criminal they don’t come with that patch.

Damn, Sherman is my guy, so I have the white retro from a couple years ago but would have loved that one too.

Back
Top Bottom