2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Realized I never posted this here. My Vapor Elite mahomes jersey customized with the Authentic on-field super bowl patch, captains patch and NFL100 Vapor shield.
IMG_3147.JPG
IMG_3148.JPG
Where did you get that authentic Super Bowl patch? I’ve been looking for one, I’ve only found the one with the grey background (the one that was on the retail game jerseys sold to the public)

Last edited:
So I just picked this up last night. What do you guys think?
I have rarely come across Legit Retail Authentics for Pro Bowl jerseys
but this thing passes the eye test. Any other input would be appreciated.
This is a grail level piece for me so i'm pretty excited to have it- if everything checks out.

Thanks guys!

Attachments

• pb1.jpg
    pb1.jpg
    301.5 KB · Views: 43
  • pb2.jpg
    pb2.jpg
    300.9 KB · Views: 37
  • pb3.jpg
    pb3.jpg
    452.9 KB · Views: 41
  • pb4.jpg
    pb4.jpg
    428 KB · Views: 43
  • pb5.jpg
    pb5.jpg
    454.2 KB · Views: 54
So I just picked this up last night. What do you guys think?
I have rarely come across Legit Retail Authentics for Pro Bowl jerseys
but this thing passes the eye test. Any other input would be appreciated.
This is a grail level piece for me so i'm pretty excited to have it- if everything checks out.

Thanks guys!
Ive always been skeptical with Reebok’s especially when the NFL logo looks more like a hot dog bun than a football
5150FC7A-9C1C-48F9-9D3E-3C574204E0EF.jpeg

Ordered a custom Alternate 49er jersey from fanatics. Quality is meh compared to a VUE obviously, but I’m satisfied.

1004EA34-3AB9-4B58-90C6-FA8B25940D77.jpeg

I wish they had this custom option for a VUE. The Black shadow was the deal maker. The Red looks brighter online than in person.

I also had a tailor add elastics for the arms and trimmed down the side for a more athletic fit. Maybe down the line, I’ll grab a custom VUE (with a promo code, of course! Lol)

Ive always been skeptical with Reebok’s especially when the NFL logo looks more like a hot dog bun than a football
5150FC7A-9C1C-48F9-9D3E-3C574204E0EF.jpeg

Hmmm. I see what you are saying. Comparing it to other retail authentics, I have seen the same looking football. However, as I am inspecting that tag, I am wondering if the "EQUIPMENT" shield is a little off too...

I don't have this in- hand either so I know that will help, but the stitching, the shape, the materials, the crispness- they all look good.

It's crazy I have been collecting jerseys for a long time but I come across something that still makes me question if what I am looking at is what I think it is- usually I can spot a fake a mile away. This one is stumping me a little bit.

Last edited:
Realized I never posted this here. My Vapor Elite mahomes jersey customized with the Authentic on-field super bowl patch, captains patch and NFL100 Vapor shield.
IMG_3147.JPG
IMG_3148.JPG
Can you please point me in the direction of where you got these patches and the NFL 100 shield?

I think the OP got these NFL100 shields from the Limited jerseys/stripped/and re-use them, and I assume the Captain/SB patches are after market.
There's a specific seller on ebay selling NFL100 Vapor Shields (https://www.ebay.com/itm/274626686582) . The Super Bowl patch is from a seller who had a limited supply of the game jersey patches (sold out now). Captain's patch is aftermarket.

Can you please point me in the direction of where you got these patches and the NFL 100 shield?
Super Bowl patch was limited supply and no longer available.

Has anyone ordered a Vapor Untouchable Custom Elite Jersey for this season yet if so how are the numbers stitched are they still layered or are they kiss cut now? Really wanted a white Mahomes since they never came out with the elites in white

Does anyone know if they will have custom 94 throwbacks for the 49ers? It is this a HWC situation?

The Red one with the number shadows?

The screen printed one is on Fanatics at the moment. I settled for this one since there wasn’t a VUE version. I had to get it tailored for a more athletic fit and arm elastics. Overall, I’m satisfied after the alterations.

Has anyone ordered a Vapor Untouchable Custom Elite Jersey for this season yet if so how are the numbers stitched are they still layered or are they kiss cut now? Really wanted a white Mahomes since they never came out with the elites in white

About to order one now. I am expecting the worst since the custom jobs have gone down hill.

SMH. I really, really don't like Fanatics. First of all I am paying way to much for a jersey but yet they still charge me $5 for shipping. Not to mention I am buying it through the Chiefs Pro Shop but can't use Fanatics gift cards on the order even though the Chiefs Pro Shop is a Fanatics 'experience'.

About to order one now. I am expecting the worst since the custom jobs have gone down hill.

SMH. I really, really don't like Fanatics. First of all I am paying way to much for a jersey but yet they still charge me $5 for shipping. Not to mention I am buying it through the Chiefs Pro Shop but can't use Fanatics gift cards on the order even though the Chiefs Pro Shop is a Fanatics 'experience'.
Yeah Fanatics is so stupid. Just hope they don’t use OnTrac for shipping :lol:

Ok cool once you get it in post some pictures so I can make a more educated decision

Custom jobs are better now. Longer wait but they look identical to Nike made.

sucks you have to pay a premium price to get a custom. with a cloud over your head that it may not get done correctly. $370 vs. $325.

Custom jobs are better now. Longer wait but they look identical to Nike made.
That’s a reassuring.

Still can’t figure out who is calling the shots on jersey roll outs. Is it the team or Nike? I get why the Cowboys have multiple player and color Elite options but arguably the face of the league, Mahomes only has his home Elite. Makes no sense unless they are going to refresh the jerseys next year.
I do wonder if Nike is going to care less and less about the upper Elite line as the average fan is not buying that tier of jersey. They are either going for the screen printed, Limited or something I am seeing more and more the fake $25 ‘stitched’ versions you can get on FB Marketplace, the gas station or that one friend on FB who does jersey orders.

Back
Top Bottom