2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Want to get a Colts alternate Leonard, the alt Rams Donald, and either a OBJ or Chubb Browns 75th anniversary jersey.

I was going along with what you were saying about the cost of NBA vs NFL jerseys. It’s much easier to spend sub $150 for bball authentic than NFL ones.

But if we’re talking about strictly Authentics, Nike isn’t really doing a much better job with the NBA either. Pretty sure the last dozen or so pages are all Swingman pickups.
They're doing OK, the problem is distribution...most of the good NBA stuff is just sitting in team stores, picked up by locals and never seen for the rest of the public. The only area I'm giving Nike major flack in is stocking home authentics. How are they 4 years into their contract and haven't made white authentics available anywhere.

They're doing OK, the problem is distribution...most of the good NBA stuff is just sitting in team stores, picked up by locals and never seen for the rest of the public. The only area I'm giving Nike major flack in is stocking home authentics. How are they 4 years into their contract and haven't made white authentics available anywhere.

I talked to one of the sales reps at the Wolves store. The team store can order anything they want.... except the white jerseys. Those aren't even in the catalogue for the team itself to order. SMDH

I talked to one of the sales reps at the Wolves store. The team store can order anything they want.... except the white jerseys. Those aren't even in the catalogue for the team itself to order. SMDH
Thats crazy. I can't think of a single legitimate reason for that.
It's not a sales thing. White Vapor Elites often sell out before the Home colors do. Certain exceptions, but white is usually the most popular color.
Guess Nike is more invested in their alternates for the NBA.

I wonder what Nike is going to do with their MLB contract. I wonder how their authentic sales compare with the NBA and NFL. I know damn well the average baseball fan is not paying $400 after tax for a jersey. Could be 2012 all over again when Nike took over Reebok and ever team had at least 2 different players on each team with authentics readily available in home-away and some alternates.

I wonder do players get a cut of “custom”jerseys with their name and number …. As opposed to ready made jerseys where they could get a portion ….. it seem like the majority of jerseys for nba and nfl at least are customs and the team stores add numbers …. Maybe that’s a loop hole for teams to get the money instead of players getting a cut

just a thought 😂

I wonder what Nike is going to do with their MLB contract. I wonder how their authentic sales compare with the NBA and NFL. I know damn well the average baseball fan is not paying $400 after tax for a jersey. Could be 2012 all over again when Nike took over Reebok and ever team had at least 2 different players on each team with authentics readily available in home-away and some alternates.

Will probably know more next year considering they’re still using Majestic’s template. They’re supposed to start using theirs next season.

Got these last week. I really hope they release the Colts in an Elite. Had to go with the Limited
455498DC-2539-472E-B5A6-C214A67ACC60.jpeg
8923A80A-20A2-43C4-81CB-AC1FEB8403EA.jpeg
1B05D254-3FEC-4035-AA18-C2E8BD101459.jpeg
485FDD05-A7CD-4B31-B27C-3BBF1D427DF1.jpeg

Got these today. The OBJ limited was 29 on fanatics. I went back and forth on the Mahomes cause of the patches but i like them in hand.
Mahomes is nice but I wouldn't have put a $15 super bowl patch on that jersey. Just last week a seller had the authentic game patches for sale on his store.

Mahomes is nice but I wouldn't have put a $15 super bowl patch on that jersey. Just last week a seller had the authentic game patches for sale on his store.
Yeah I saw those patches. These came on it so I’m not sure how hard it would be to get them off. They look just to be ironed on.

Strange player selection for these. I'm sure they're giving it a trial run on some well-selling jerseys.

Patches do seem to be coming as a norm. Once the 49ers had 75th anniversary ones it was only a matter of time.

Kind of tempted to get the Rodgers one even though he won’t be in Green Bay after this year.

No Mahomes. Makes perfect sense. I guess the Chiefs only have captains patches for the playoffs. Still waiting on a road Mahomes Elite.

For some teams, they still use the original template for their limited jerseys, which were a looser fit. The vapor untouchable limited jerseys are much nicer and form fitting.

Custom vapor elite authentics back up on fanatics as of today. But no more 30% off promo code to cut the price down significantly.

I want a Fred Warner 49ers. But not bad enough to pay $370 plus tax.

I think I bought too many Costco gift cards in a short period because they cancelled my last 2 orders. They did that a few months back as well but I was eventually able to purchase them again.

But I’m fine holding out for now either way. Need a worth while promo code to knock that price down a bit.

Back
Top Bottom