2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Yea patiently waiting for them to pop up, need a 44

Hoping someone else jersey pops up too, would kinda suck for just a defensive player to be the only lions jersey
Yeah, I'd prefer the black jersey or one of the receivers as a option.

Yo how do y'all get discounts on these? Fanatics had a 30% on Saturday and I was trying to use it on the Giants throwback Elite but it wasn't allowed. What's the rules for this now?

Yo how do y'all get discounts on these? Fanatics had a 30% on Saturday and I was trying to use it on the Giants throwback Elite but it wasn't allowed. What's the rules for this now?
Everything is excluded nfl wise

So yall are buying on eBay and Facebook? I know yall not spending $400 on Elites.

Giants throwback doesn’t even have the 100 Year patch and they want $375.
Excluded right now

Bought my Goff with 30% off

Going to pay retail for new lions authentic tho. Don’t wanna wait and it’s going to sell out (hard to believe but it will)

So yall are buying on eBay and Facebook? I know yall not spending $400 on Elites.

Giants throwback doesn’t even have the 100 Year patch and they want $375.
Honestly, you might have to wait a lil while. Give it a few weeks and they'll cut some of the exclusions. They've done this before.

They know everyone running to buy jerseys. Playing it smart for their bottom line

I bet in 2 weeks codes will work again

no rhyme or reason to what they list. just listing random **** and only certain sizes in random quantities.

wtf is wrong with these people

Fanatics flexing their monopoly. Sad to reminisce circa Elite 51 days when we were able to stack a 30% code on top of the sale price., plus generous Fan Cash. Who remembers the $250 retail pricing.
The good ol’ days. Got an Elite 51 Woodson for like $160 thanks to AMEX20 stacking with other codes and Raise gift cards.

The good ol’ days. Got an Elite 51 Woodson for like $160 thanks to AMEX20 stacking with other codes and Raise gift cards.
compare that with today lol, having the nfl extra points visa and not being able to use the discount they advertise with having the card

Sideline wear and caps are lame this year.
These are not my cup of tea!

NE60549894_600x600@2x.jpg

And the caps the coaches are wearing.... with the ribbon across!? No thanks!

And now the Salute to service gear just dropped..... they say it's arctic camo.....
but lets be honest, it's bare white. Not a fan :-(

same sh** different day. new jersey and they only list one size. wtf is going on?

Put fanatics on the sidelines and go with game issued/used route if you want quality and don't mind having jerseys of obscure players.

Recently, Titans donated 1200 issued/used jerseys to the local Goodwill, and Goodwill sold them for $80/piece. I did go through a reseller and paid a mark up without breaking the bank.
IMG_4869.jpeg

20240927_095036-COLLAGE.jpg 20240927_095051-COLLAGE.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom