2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

No offense but how tf does Trevor Lawrence get his Elites in home, away AND teal alternates but I can’t get no Heberts in any of the other sets besides powder blue :lol:

But yeah these are no where near worth the MSRP price. I can get any Chargers retail gear for nearly half off, but no way in hell would I pay full price for the quality they put out now. I snag gamers whenever I can can but that’s for my collection/hobby. I’m not bout to wear some game issued jerseys to Sofi lmao

Maybe if they didn’t blow a 27 point lead to Trevor in the playoffs a couple years ago, there would be…..

All trash talk aside :lol: .....I've given up on finding any rhyme or reason as to why Nike and Fanatics do what they do. I know a few folks that work for Fanatics corporate and to be honest, whatever and however they track supply, demand and sales metrics must be wayyyy off. I'm not entirely sure if they give Nike a list of "hey this is who, what color and how many we want you to produce", or if Nike dictates it mostly based on materials and manufacturing (sweat shop) capabilities.

Back
Top Bottom