2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

$100 for a single pair of gloves?

:x

At least let me get 2 pair for that damb :rofl:

Last edited:
Finally got my custom Elite Kyle Williams Buffalo Bills home joint from NFL Shop. Dude is a beast...

:lol: @ 35 being your offer....he still took it though :pimp:.....i'm mainly asking for the seller, unless he's just a casual dude....i'm on my game jersey hunt now...

naw he had nothing else, he listed it a few times

just look around and send people offers, you never know what people will do they..

pics of this $35 jersey?

and lol @ instantly dismissing the guy selling jerseys out of the trunk for $30... but assuming your $35 joint from the bay is legit. not saying anyone's stuff is fake... but 70% off retail is always suspect. always.

Was finally able to grab my Peyton Manning Limited jersey yesterday...Now on to finding a Von Miller Elite

pics of this $35 jersey?

and lol @ instantly dismissing the guy selling jerseys out of the trunk for $30... but assuming your $35 joint from the bay is legit. not saying anyone's stuff is fake... but 70% off retail is always suspect. always.

its a replica jersey... they dont hve fake replicas

suppose to get my aldon smith elite delivered today :smokin ...ive been waiting 3 weeks for it to arrive

pics of this $35 jersey?

its a replica jersey... they dont hve fake replicas
Pics or it didn't happen... Doesn't make sense for someone to sell below 50%, $35 is less than what Nike charges retail stores.

ill post pics no problem, i also got a Vick for cheap and nabbed a Revis..

both Revis and Griffin arrive this week,

like i said deals can be had, you can say the same for NBA jerseys. Ive gotten $250 authentics for 60% off retail, and this was when they were just released.. its not out of the oridinary. some people just dont know what things sell for.

i mean theres power sellers selling them on ebay for $80 shipped...

Back
Top Bottom