2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Just got this in the mail from Finishline. Loving it.

oh yeah ok lol I picked up 2 Raiders elite replicas. Came to $45 for both of them shipped. I'll post pics once they arrive. chose Palmer & Hayward-Bey. Wish the Raiders Jerseys werent so plain tho :rolleyes I might just pick up Raiders patches to add to them.

oh yeah ok lol I picked up 2 Raiders elite replicas. Came to $45 for both of them shipped. I'll post pics once they arrive. chose Palmer & Hayward-Bey. Wish the Raiders Jerseys werent so plain tho :rolleyes I might just pick up Raiders patches to add to them.

where did you find them for $45 each? my friend wants a mcfadden im sure he would LOVE to get one especially for that price

Just got my Andre Johnson Elite sz 52. The fit is ok, I'm 6'4 220 lbs. What is the length difference between 52 and 56? When i raise my arms up the bottom does go up to my waist line so im not sure if bought it too short. My NBA jerseys are a 52 as well. What do you guys think?

yes sir i did

That is BADASS!! How long did it take? Where did you order from? I just received my Willis Elite that I ordered from Fansedge and one of the taped seams on the flywire collar is peeling a little. I might send it back, it's just been so difficult to find any 49ers Elites.

^ ordered it from nflshop.com and it took about 2 weeks..i know what you mean about finding 49ers elites, they didn't even have some at NTSF last time i went there so I ended up customizing an Aldon jersey

Back
Top Bottom