2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

From my personal experience, don't bother with custom route if you are very meticulous. Most of the times ends in disappointment. Customs are generally inaccurate--layered numbers, colors maybe odd, sloppy work, etc. There has been many discussions about this.

I’ve gotten a bunch of custom jerseys from them. But I’ve strictly gotten 49ers jerseys which are single layer white or red numbers. Pretty simple and hard for them to mess up. That didn’t stop them from sending me a Purdy jersey which had the numbers off centered. To their credit they let me keep it and sent me a replacement.

But I wouldn’t touch any team with layered numbers custom wise simply because I know it’s not going to be the correct kiss cut numbering. But either way Silver Crystal Sports, the company fanatics uses for customs is absolutely terrible.

I’ve gotten a bunch of custom jerseys from them. But I’ve strictly gotten 49ers jerseys which are single layer white or red numbers. Pretty simple and hard for them to mess up. That didn’t stop them from sending me a Purdy jersey which had the numbers off centered. To their credit they let me keep it and sent me a replacement.

But I wouldn’t touch any team with layered numbers custom wise simply because I know it’s not going to be the correct kiss cut numbering. But either way Silver Crystal Sports, the company fanatics uses for customs is absolutely terrible.
Yeah, they’re awful. I got a Raiders home jersey from them back when they still had single layered numbers, and somehow they managed to use a dull shade of silver twill when compared to the premade ones.

Even with the discount I got on that jersey, it still cost too much to have an issue like that.

anyone with a new fuse elite notice that they’re at least a full inch shorter than the previous elite template?

or did i just get another defective jersey lol

Hate to see anyone go down but just being real: I'll just remember discount double check Rodgers in a different shade of green. He did make his mark as a Packer. 💯
PXL_20230918_163216467.jpg PXL_20230918_163236147.jpg

PXL_20230918_163415601.jpg PXL_20230918_163440455.jpg
I know Packers still use the old template (they didn't even adopt Elite 51)but these are the most comfortable Nike authentics you will find. Forget the marketing terms Elite 51, speed machine, vapor, or F.U.S.E.

Last edited:
Hate to see anyone go down but just being real: I'll just remember discount double check Rodgers in a different shade of green. He did make his mark as a Packer. 💯
PXL_20230918_163216467.jpg
PXL_20230918_163236147.jpg

PXL_20230918_163415601.jpg PXL_20230918_163440455.jpg
I know Packers still use the old template (they didn't even adopt Elite 51)but these are the most comfortable Nike authentics you will find. Forget the marketing terms Elite 51, speed machine, vapor, or F.U.S.E.
Yep. I wore my McFadden yesterday, and the Moore last week.
IMG_0413.jpeg

Never got any alerts for thos authentic Kelly Green Hurts jerseys on NDC and I see they're all sold out. Oh well, Limited it is, I guess.

Need a Justin Herbert away elite badly. The Navy and Royal would be sick too.

Yet they making Trevor Lawrence and Zach Wilson elite alternates before Herbert. The disrespect :angry:

Never got any alerts for thos authentic Kelly Green Hurts jerseys on NDC and I see they're all sold out. Oh well, Limited it is, I guess.
Nope, Hurts was never live on the site. Nike pulled it about a week ago. Left the AJ Brown up there as the Elite

Jefferson elite. Coupon works on this too (current site promo code).

I got these Cardinals jerseys earlier this month.

I got the black one first.
IMG_7113.JPG
IMG_7117.JPG

I got the red one after the black one.
IMG_7121.JPG
IMG_7124.JPG

Both these and their new ones are among the most boring and bland in the NFL.

they could at least put their logo on the sleeves or something

The Cardinals jerseys from 2006 to 2022 were OK to me.

The new ones are really bland. It looks like they got their design inspiration from the current Falcons jerseys.

Which is ironic because that’s who they got their inspiration from on their previous set.

I always wanted a Titans jersey (new design) but they are so hard to come at both the retail and game issued routes for decent prices. I settled for retail custom Mariota. Not bad for $138.

PXL_20231005_152715438.jpg PXL_20231005_152736266.jpg

Last edited:
Are the white bengals vapor elite jersey not available anywhere? Would love to own a Burrow in that. Imo hands down the best uniform in the league at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom