2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

IMG_1105.jpeg
IMG_1106.jpeg
IMG_1107.jpeg
IMG_1108.jpeg

Got both these in today. Premade Allen and Custom AR

Nope, Hurts was never live on the site. Nike pulled it about a week ago. Left the AJ Brown up there as the Elite
I noticed Nike pulled the Elite A.J. Brown off of their site as well now. Not sure if they plan to release any more of the Kelly Green jerseys

Do custom Elite jerseys ever accept coupon codes on Fanatics? Would love to get one of the Oilers throwbacks but not at full price.

Been checking Fanatics everyday hoping they release some Herbert elites in one of the color rush sets.

Coincidentally they had the old limiteds in the Navy that I was passing up on in the past. Waiting it out in hopes for them making it in Elite. They only had 1 size of each, which was weird, so I quickly ordered. I wasn’t sure if it was a Fanatics error or what. But it got delivered today and it is indeed the old limited template.

I’d prefer to have an elite but I’ll take this over the new FUSE bull*** which is absolute TRASH. Nike should be ashamed of themselves for upping the price to $180 and using cheap twill heat pressed crap. Gonna take out the steamer and press out these little wrinkles in the numbers

Attachments

• IMG_5662.jpeg
    IMG_5662.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 679
Noticed on Fanatics the Eagles now have the Nike Elite black jersey that can be customized. After reading others experience with customs I’m going to stay away. Hoping they release some premade elites soon.

Been checking Fanatics everyday hoping they release some Herbert elites in one of the color rush sets.

Coincidentally they had the old limiteds in the Navy that I was passing up on in the past. Waiting it out in hopes for them making it in Elite. They only had 1 size of each, which was weird, so I quickly ordered. I wasn’t sure if it was a Fanatics error or what. But it got delivered today and it is indeed the old limited template.

I’d prefer to have an elite but I’ll take this over the new FUSE bull*** which is absolute TRASH. Nike should be ashamed of themselves for upping the price to $180 and using cheap twill heat pressed crap. Gonna take out the steamer and press out these little wrinkles in the numbers
Jeez, this is a beauty

Back
Top Bottom