2018-19 NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD: CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY -- Rams steal a win, Brady/Reid do the thing again

Who will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Total voters
Welp... from now till Sunday... GOOOOOO BIIIIRRRRRDDDSSSSS. Big **** Nick better come through and smack the BA Aints

IMG_3218.jpg

ill be here all playoffs :emoji_smirk:
Pats losing or naw franc?

I feel bad for bishopstrongbow bishopstrongbow he was so excited the past few weeks for this game.

You guys should be alright next season. Just get yourself a kicker...

Yeah they’ll sign robbie back this offseason. He still got a crib out here in da Chi.

**** man. Smfh

I’m blown man. Blown.

Chicago sports radio and TV been saying the whole week, Parkey was going to **** us. And he did

Mitch lead us down the field. Big throws. He’s going to get better. He wasn’t the issue

He kinda was tho. He turned it around a bit sure. But if you wanna win a playoff game ya gonna need to figure out how to score more than 15 points against the 2nd most depleted secondary in the playoffs. He sucked most of the game.

Yeah they’ll sign robbie back this offseason. He still got a crib out here in da Chi.

**** man. Smfh

I’m blown man. Blown.

Chicago sports radio and TV been saying the whole week, Parkey was going to **** us. And he did
moet on me ...we'll handle philly next wk so uca feel betta

Y’all acting like Cody ******* Parker is gonna be hanging in south side Chicago where d rose and d wade is from

Dude won’t be touched

Back
Top Bottom