2018-19 NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD: CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY -- Rams steal a win, Brady/Reid do the thing again

Who will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Total voters
Leave Flip Phoneraci alone!!!

C36D519D-4D39-42C2-8C77-A67071FFAF8A.jpeg
Dude has to trim that neck beard

Yeah they’ll sign robbie back this offseason. He still got a crib out here in da Chi.

**** man. Smfh

I’m blown man. Blown.

Chicago sports radio and TV been saying the whole week, Parkey was going to **** us. And he did

**** outta here

Robbie is ours.

Y’all left him out to dry he proved to be a top tier kicker.

Find somebody else.

He kinda was tho. He turned it around a bit sure. But if you wanna win a playoff game ya gonna need to figure out how to score more than 15 points against the 2nd most depleted secondary in the playoffs. He sucked most of the game.

Yeah man, i see that. I seen a HUGE improvement from year 1 last year in his game.

He’s not trash like most of y’all feel. Some Mfers move at a different pace. He’s going to be good.

I’m so damn sick that it came down to Parkey and he did what i said he would. Jag. He ******* jagged.

Oh well. Going to be a long wait til next season for us. Bad taste in our mouth.

Imma hit the Denver game / Rams game & prolly Raiders game next season. If any of y’all in them cities we gon link up.

Imma go **** my white girl right now, ironically she’s a Packers fan. fell bad for her snatch tonight

Yeah they’ll sign robbie back this offseason. He still got a crib out here in da Chi.

**** man. Smfh

I’m blown man. Blown.

Chicago sports radio and TV been saying the whole week, Parkey was going to **** us. And he did

They spoke that **** into existence :smh:

Chicago nice. Love it there but too damn busy for me :lol:

its cool for like 2 days and then i cant do it anymore. too many ******* people. i like that its an hour drive for a change of pace every once in a while for a concert or something.

WHY would the Bears keep that clown after 4 bricks in one game? That’s on coaching and management.

The playoffs is a different animal. I don’t fault them for not giving up on Parkey in the middle of the season. He could’ve blossomed. Alas...

Back
Top Bottom