2018-19 NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD: CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY -- Rams steal a win, Brady/Reid do the thing again

Who will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Total voters
**** man.. I’m at Cuvee right now in da chi and Eddie Jackson and Josh bellamy just walked in...

They look sick af..

Idk who more pissed off me or them

Two things I want to point out from Eagles vs. Bears. Chicago sorely missed Bryce Callahan. Philly had a lot of success in the slot, where Callahan would normally operate defensively. He was one of the best slot corners before the broken foot. We took advantage of his replacement, McManis. Including on Tate’s game-winning TD on the out route.

Secondly, I want to commend Jason Peters for containing Khalil Mack. I only noticed two or three run plays in which Mack was a factor wreaking havoc. Unlike his usual dominance in the pass-rush. Also loved the strategy to double Hicks often. That man is a monster in the interior.

@SLP, bishopstrongbow bishopstrongbow & @arstyle27, nothin’ but love, homies. Hell of a Bears season and absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. Y’all are way ahead of the curve with Nagy. Good sign Trubisky played his *** off. Had Maddox biting often on Robinson’s double moves. You guys know I was the first one hyping the Bears growth all summer. Saw Mitch taking the Goff jump with Nagy serving as the 2018-19 McVay. Unfortunate y’all didn’t have Callahan, Burton and Eddie Jackson (at full strength). Young dudes like Anthony Miller will only get better in year two. Trust.

Two things I want to point out from Eagles vs. Bears. Chicago sorely missed Bryce Callahan. Philly had a lot of success in the slot, where Callahan would normally operate defensively. He was one of the best slot corners before the broken foot. We took advantage of his replacement, McManis. Including on Tate’s game-winning TD on the out route.

Secondly, I want to commend Jason Peters for containing Khalil Mack. I only noticed two or three run plays in which Mack was a factor wreaking havoc. Unlike his usual dominance in the pass-rush. Also loved the strategy to double Hicks often. That man is a monster in the interior.

@SLP, bishopstrongbow bishopstrongbow & @arstyle27, nothin’ but love, homies. Hell of a Bears season and absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. Y’all are way ahead of the curve with Nagy. Good sign Trubisky played his *** off. Had Maddox biting often on Robinson’s double moves. You guys know I was the first one hyping the Bears growth all summer. Saw Mitch taking the Goff jump with Nagy serving as the 2018-19 McVay. Unfortunate y’all didn’t have Callahan, Burton and Eddie Jackson (at full strength). Young dudes like Anthony Miller will only get better in year two. Trust.

Love is love G.

Yeah Bryce being out hurt us today man. Really did, i fully expect him to be resigned and Amos as well.

Mitch played amazing in the 4th quarter, hate that it came down to what i was saying all week it might come down to... a FG from Parkey. Unreal man.

I’m sick because i know that we were blessed this season with good health aside from Bryce being out we didn’t have any other major injuries for
Most of the season. Nagy will learn from this, the whole team will... **** man... this crazy

Imma ride wit BDN the rest of the way, want to see him go on another run. Y’all beat us and it is what it is. The North gotta deal wit us going forward

I'm still as pissed as I was last night. But the Bears exceeded my expectations with a 12-4 record. I see a lot of potential in Mitch. Eddie Jackson was sorely missed yesterday. I feel like this team has potential to make deep runs for years to come.

macbk macbk

200w (92).gif

We not gonna just rock with nicky's season thread? Say the final word, I'll get an off-season one going.

bishopstrongbow bishopstrongbow stay all the way safe fam. I wasn't logged on for the game but I thought of ya as the kick went doink :blush: .

Robbie Gould is about to get PAID if it ain't by the 9ers.

Yeah man, i see that. I seen a HUGE improvement from year 1 last year in his game.

He’s not trash like most of y’all feel. Some Mfers move at a different pace. He’s going to be good.

I’m so damn sick that it came down to Parkey and he did what i said he would. Jag. He ****ing jagged.

Oh well. Going to be a long wait til next season for us. Bad taste in our mouth.

Imma hit the Denver game / Rams game & prolly Raiders game next season. If any of y’all in them cities we gon link up.

Imma go **** my white girl right now, ironically she’s a Packers fan. fell bad for her snatch tonight

bishopstrongbow bishopstrongbow
I’ll be in Philly, GB and either DC or Denver this upcoming season.

So Foles got a mil fa playin most snaps and a win....he betta enjoy dat cuz come sunday we comin full force afta 2 weeks rest ready to smash sumn

I would really love to see the Chargers go all the way for the simple fact that Coach Lynn is one of 2 African African American Coaches in the NFL and his team really enjoys playing for him and for each other. And you can’t but to root for the many of many facial Expressions aka the genetic jackhammer aka Phillip rivers.

I would really love to see the Chargers go all the way for the simple fact that Coach Lynn is one of 2 African African American Coaches in the NFL and his team really enjoys playing for him and for each other. And you can’t but to root for the many of many facial Expressions aka the genetic jackhammer aka Phillip rivers.

I'm allllll in for an Uncle Phil run.

We not gonna just rock with nicky's season thread? Say the final word, I'll get an off-season one going.

bishopstrongbow bishopstrongbow stay all the way safe fam. I wasn't logged on for the game but I thought of ya as the kick went doink :blush: .

Robbie Gould is about to get PAID if it ain't by the 9ers.

Keep up dude :ohwell: thread is locked. Now get going on the offseason :lol:

Back
Top Bottom