2018-19 NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD: CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY -- Rams steal a win, Brady/Reid do the thing again

Who will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Total voters
u been losin or charlie sheen winnin ova dere BetsetAce

Been doing alright. Up enough to where I covered my flight and hotel with a little drinking money

Looking like it's gonna be around 20° and possibly snowing come kickoff for Pats-Chargers :nthat:

1uhj6d.jpg

CC132A69-B973-4317-8750-40DB3EBFB50E.jpeg

I don’t know Freddy, that OL lowkey shocked the world yesterday

the world is bigger than atlanta...

lane johnson is the best right tackle in football when healthy, unfortunately he was dealing with injuries most of the year

kelce is 1st team all pro team.. and our right guard (brooks) is one of the best in football

the left side can be iffey though, with JP getting old and his body breaking down and then our coaches toying with our LGs.. but anyways

giphy.gif

Trubisky played well for his playoff debut against the defending champs. When you're a young QB in the playoffs for the first few times, you just want to not wet the bed and I think his 4th quarter showed that he's got something.

Who's the worst NFC & AFC QB left of the 8?

Dak
Brees
Foles
Goff

Luck
Mahomes
Rivers
Brady

Discuss :nerd: AFC is tough.

Ryan Leaf is a bit extreme. Mitch is nowhere close to that level of bust potential. :lol:

I agree. I see real potential in the kid, but a lot of people think he doesnt have what it takes to make it in the league.

Hell, hes a season and a half in and is already leagues better than Jay Cutler :lol:

I agree. I see real potential in the kid, but a lot of people think he doesnt have what it takes to make it in the league.

Hell, hes a season and a half in and is already leagues better than Jay Cutler :lol:

Not when Jay Cutler has Brandon Marshall.

Mitch Is trash, wasn’t worth moving up in the draft for someone who’s started less than what 12 college games ??

Back
Top Bottom